What a walls (1 Viewer)

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Sitting here at Damage Bartonn, witha sunset equal to anything JJ posted from Portugal, I really mean warm and spectacular, I had an easy week to prepare for our trip here and every thing was hunky dory, until today, got our electric bikes out of the van and guess which knob never packed the chargers, yes they are tidily wrapped up on my garage bench at home, 280 miles away, apologies to Wildman's, did intend to call in to say hello, but can't operate the bikes without power

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Ooops::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Sitting here at Damage Bartonn, witha sunset equal to anything JJ posted from Portugal, I really mean warm and spectacular, I had an easy week to prepare for our trip here and every thing was hunky dory, until today, got our electric bikes out of the van and guess which knob never packed the chargers, yes they are tidily wrapped up on my garage bench at home, 280 miles away, apologies to Wildman's, did intend to call in to say hello, but can't operate the bikes without power

Have you forgotten the pedals as well ???????????:winky:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
What does charger look like. I have loads of chargers somewhere if you tell me what bike it is.
Maybe post a link to your bike showing charger and I can see if I can help.

Lesley

OP
OP
Gooney
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
What does charger look like. I have loads of chargers somewhere if you tell me what bike it is.
Maybe post a link to your bike showing charger and I can see if I can help.

Lesley

Hi Lesley
The bike(s) is a 24 volt AS Bikes of Coventry MK2, the charger lead has a three pin plug on it, i think the charger is unique to the battery and would be a pretty long shot but thanks ever so much for your kind offer
Tony

Last edited:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi

My bike has a 3 pin plug.

Round connector with three steel prongy things in the middle.

Is it like that

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gooney
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hi

My bike has a 3 pin plug.

Round connector with three steel prongy things in the middle.

Is it like that

Yes Lesley it is a 24 volt charger with round connector with 3 pins in it, the battery socket has a recessed ring for the plug to fit into, the ring is 2cm outside diameter and 1.5 cm inner diameter, does this help?

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Yes Lesley it is a 24 volt charger with round connector with 3 pins in it, the battery socket has a recessed ring for the plug to fit into, the ring is 2cm outside diameter and 1.5 cm inner diameter, does this help?[/I will check it out,
Just got back from dog walking:Smile:

OP
OP
Gooney
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
[SIZE="4]Shall I bring it round and try it.

Similar measurements.

[/SIZE]

Wow that would be fantastic Lesley, i know you are you not too far away but the traffic is pretty horrendous. If you could come the pass no to get into the site is 3698 and we,re on pitch a2, second lane on the right straight down from the barrier.

Regards
Tony

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi

Nice to meet you both.
I have PM you my address.

Hope it works for you.

Lesley::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Gooney
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hi

Nice to meet you both.
I have PM you my address.

Hope it works for you.

Lesley::bigsmile:

Morning Lesley
Got your pm and hopefully The charger will work, if it does it will make one big difference to our stay down this neck of the woods, once again thanks sooooo much.
Tony and Lin.

OP
OP
Gooney
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hi Lesley
We rode into Illfracombe down the Tarka trail yesterday, and it was down...meaning up up up on the way back which really drained the battery I put your charger on and although the red light seemed very dim it charged the battery a damn sight quicker than my own charger, I don't know how deep a charge it's given but we are quietly confident of our mobility now for the remainder of our holiday

Cheers Chuck XXX

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back