palace of versailles (1 Viewer)

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Anyone been to the palace of versailles, I wondering if we can take our dog in the grounds and gardens and would like to hear if anyone has done so.

Any info on aries/sites in striking distance would be appreciated too.

(Anti dog people need not bother to reply, thank you):Smile:

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Despite France being a very dog friendly country, it would appear the answer is "No".

Link Removed

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Actually, I wonder if they are allowed in the gardens

From the Article 6 of the General Visitor Conduct, visitors are prohibited from:

6. allowing animals to roam freely. With the exception of category 1 attack dogs and category 2 guard dogs, as defined by the Order of 27 April 1999, dogs shall be permitted in the “Parc de Versailles” only. They must be kept on a lead, in accordance with Article 99(6) of the Yvelines departmental health regulations, i.e. they must be physically attached to the person in charge of them. The owners of animals shall be liable for any fouling of the public areas and, where applicable, shall be required to clean up immediately. In the “Jardin de Versailles” and the “Domaine de Marie-Antoinette”, dogs, even on leads, are strictly prohibited, except for guide dogs
accompanying holders of a disabled person’ s identity card, pursuant to Article 53 and 54 of Law No 2005-102 of 11 February 2005;

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back