Jan, Feb, March in Spain next year (1 Viewer)

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Hi all,

Am planning on retiring fully on 31st December 2012, have Consultant appointment on 2nd January 2013 and then planning on going to the Med area for some winter sun.

Does anyone know of any good sites in the Med area for some winter sun, want to stay away for about 2 - 3 months but not at the same site.

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Last winter we spent some time at Camping Pinar Jose Zahora , Camping Cabopino near Marbella and Camping Florentina near Torrievieja , would go back to all as quite nice sites
:thumb:

Tez

Free Member
Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Sites in Spain.

Hi,everyone raves about site at Guadamar,Alicante called Marjal, which we looked at and I think camping club recommends but we found that a site not far from there at La-Marina could not faulted,the longer you stay the cheaper it is and there are 3 large shower/toilet blocks on site all marble utilities,cleaned from 8.30am through the day till about 9.00pm a very nice restaurant ,shop,music building,24hour security and a full program of events through the winter if you require them.
We stayed for 5weeks for 750euro,s which would have dropped per week if we stayed longer.
Details are Camping International,La Marina,Playas de Elche,Alicante (Spain)
e-mail...www.campinglamarina.com.
Suggest you get in touch for all imfo which is to much for me to mention.
Good luck,Tez.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
have Consultant appointment on 2nd January 2013.

"Hello Mr Escres, I'm afraid I have bad news for you. You are going to have a painful agonising death. The good news it will be a quick death, beginning tomorrow".

OP
OP
E

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
"Hello Mr Escres, I'm afraid I have bad news for you. You are going to have a painful agonising death. The good news it will be a quick death, beginning tomorrow".

That's the sort of luck I've had all my life.

Always been S**t on by others.:Angry:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
We usually do La Manga early for the better weather, Benidorm , then up to Benicassim Bontera Park around 40 Miles Nortg of Valencia,

Next year Feb we have booked the site at Marjal, Almafra at Benidorm & Bonterra Park,all c&cc rallies, that will take us to June, may book La Manga for Jan not that keen on that site but good cc&c rally and normally good early sun. Peter :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back