Bristol Balloon Festival 9th-12th August - Anyone Going? (1 Viewer)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Link Removed

Just wondered if anyone is going?

Its the weekend before the Western Show, Malvern::bigsmile:

S

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I tried to get in the CC club but they were full and had 40 members waiting list so we joined the MCC club, not only for that but their meets and more choice of CL's.
I am looking forward to going, we have booked into the baltic wharf though from the 12th for 10 days, had to get on the website on the 7th Dec to do that as I have been trying for years to get there for that time and have always been thwarted, saying that even on that date I tried booking the 8th to the 12 and that was full at 9 in the morning of the 7th DEc on booking day opening, for gawds sake, how does it get booked up by then???
Lots and lots of members must get on line and book baltic wharf at dead on 9 am.
Its not a cheap site either so I was quite surprised.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
One reason Baltic Wharf gets booked up so quickly is that it is relatively small - only 55 pitches - for a popular location.
Nice site. We stayed a few days in April a few years ago. Very handy for the city.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We are hoping to just go down and join the MCC at their rally on Thursday until Sunday,do they allow this does anyone know ?

We just turned up last year, had a great time. Keep an eye on the mcc site just in case they cancel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi yep going with mcc as there site is just across the road from festival site and you can see most of the flights from your van . See whoever goes there . Fidget (terry ):Cool:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
We might go with MCC it depends on the weather, there have been a lot of tow offs in the last couple of years due to the soft ground. It`s an Avon group rally:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back