Free Member
May 28, 2008
Coppull (Chorley)
Funster No
MH
Campervan (Alphard)
Exp
12 yrs
We are looking to stay at Camping Cabopino in Southers Spain during November.

Has anyone got experience of this site.:Eeek:

Thanks Malc

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Dont expect to much sun ... What ever plot/pitch you get put on...

Place is surrounded with very high tree`s, and very little sun gets through..

Toilets/Showers are basic and clean...... The restaurant next to the site is one of the top in the area with prices to match..

Reasonably central for most places, But wouldn`t like to be there with out a car or some form of transport.. Short`ish walk to a couple of reasonable beaches..

Nice meeting place for a coffee and a chat is the on site Cafe/Bar...

Stayed for a while last winter... and my personel opinion I would not go back again, maybe just for a couple of days... but as said I go for the sun and not a lot get`s through.. :RollEyes::Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
Sorry Mo, I don't agree. It is a good site and there are plenty of pitches that enjoy sun for much of the day.

If you have a big rig, you will end up on the bottom pitches, where the trees are thicker, and you do get less of the sun there.

Transport isn't so important, as the bus runs every 20 minutes to Marbella or Fuengirola and it's cheap.

Calahonda is 15 minutes walk away with a Lidls and a Super Sol plus other stores and amenities.

The beach and the port are just a few minutes walk away with more bars and restaurants.

The price you pay includes EHU and they are now ACSI discount too.

This is the best site in the Marbella/Fuengirola area and that's why it is usually pretty full in the winter.

The coming winter will be my 6th at Cabo Pino and if you want more info PM me.

Pete:Cool:

Last edited:
OP
OP
malheg

malheg

Free Member
May 28, 2008
Coppull (Chorley)
Funster No
MH
Campervan (Alphard)
Exp
12 yrs
Cabopino

Sorry Mo, I don't agree. It is a good site and there are plenty of pitches that enjoy sun for much of the day.

If you have a big rig, you will end up on the bottom pitches, where the trees are thicker, and you do get less of the sun there.

Transport isn't so important, as the bus runs every 20 minutes to Marbella or Fuengirola and it's cheap.

Calahonda is 15 minutes walk away with a Lidls and a Super Sol plus other stores and amenities.

The beach and the port are just a few minutes walk away with more bars and restaurants.

The price you pay includes EHU and they are now ACSI discount too.

This is the best site in the Marbella/Fuengirola area and that's why it is usually pretty full in the winter.

The coming winter will be my 6th at Cabo Pino and if you want more info PM me.

Pete:Cool:
Thanks, on your sayso we will give it a go in November.
Malc

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back