See the Mud at Knutsford Show! (1 Viewer)

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Take a look at the pics in the magazine.. Click it was bad::bigsmile:

If you think that was bad Jim you should have joined us at T In The Park, by the Sunday we had to put tape round the tops of our wellies to stop mud getting in:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It was fun though

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
If you think that was bad Jim you should have joined us at T In The Park, by the Sunday we had to put tape round the tops of our wellies to stop mud getting in:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It was fun though

Oh here we go !

At Mallory park I gave up when the mud was coming into my snorkel. The posh ones put on their scuba gear. 3 RVs vanished in the night with an almighty squelching sound. They didn't bother trying to rescue them, they just put a big cross over the top. It vanished soon afterwords.

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Knutsford

We went there on the Sunday as day visitors, and bought a table...........only to be trumped by our friends, who traded in their Hymer B504 for a 2 year-old IH Tio RL! have to admit it is a beauty and we'll be looking to link up with them in early September in Bath.::bigsmile:

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Oh dear...that looks grim :Sad: Surely they could have stored up more straw, etc. ahead of the event, bearing in mind the weather we've been having? Or was it so bad that no amount of preparation could help?

Nice to see at least one person was able to smile through it though :Smile:

At Mallory park I gave up when the mud was coming into my snorkel. The posh ones put on their scuba gear. 3 RVs vanished in the night with an almighty squelching sound. They didn't bother trying to rescue them, they just put a big cross over the top. It vanished soon afterwords.

:ROFLMAO:....thanks for that Brian...easily pleased, me :roflmto:

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Knutsford

To finally get rid of the mud ?

Yeah right. but being posh like what we are, thought we'd maybe have bath in Bath, mingle with the local rich lot and take a bottle of bubbly up to that fancy rooftop spa...............either that or a pint of Tetley's Bitter!

I wonder if they'll ever take the Northern Motorhome Show back to York? Used to enjoy it there.

Gary ::bigsmile:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
It could of been worse!

Like the couple who were killed when they were buried under a mudslide in Dorset. Nobody even knew they were there for a week, as the mud was so deep, and that was on a road
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-18872203

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Saw you taking pics Jim at one point, wondered if you would put them on the site

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
At least ther were plenty of puddles for the kids to play in ::bigsmile:

Attachments

• IMGP0369.jpg
    IMGP0369.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 36

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Mind you where we were all pitched it was fine with no muddy problems

Broken Link Removed

then again we hadnt had the tractors tearing up the area, but the puddles on the route to and from the show area were handy for cleaning the mud off your boots after having been round the show area, on the way back to the van

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:Smile:::bigsmile: Yep ... I LOVED THE WEEKEND!!!! The puddles were great fun and I was sad to see everybody leave for home at the end ........ doesn't take much to please me... :thumb:

Came home really chilled out.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back