Jan 16, 2011
Preston
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2002
:cry:
Does anyone know how to delete the spanner service logo from the speedo screen please?
The procedure in the handbook is known to be incorrect but I can't seem to locate the fix.
My van is based on the Peugeot '05' 2.8 Hdi chassis, which I'm told is really a Fiat. Does this alter things?
The van is not due a service until November - by either mileage or time.
Thanks in advance
Brian.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just did my service sooo

here ya go.. :thumb:

Switch Ign on (do not start engine)
Set Odometer to read total miles.
Press Odometer Button (OB) until CFG1 appears in display
Release the OB.
Pressing the OB briefly will change between CFG1, CFG2, CFG3, CFG1
Once you have selected the CFG (see below).
Press the OB again for 5secs to store the new service frequency.
Turn off the ignition.

I selected CFG1 for my vehicle (05 Reg 2.8JTD), but you must decide yourself for your vehicle, should take 5mins to read this and carry out the resetting procedure

Note: If your vehicle is under warranty and you take it to be serviced by a Fiat dealer they will do this as part of the service.

CFG1 = 30000km (18,600mi) and 365 days in cases of Standard Use for 2.0 petrol and 2.8JTD versions, or in the case of Severe Use for the 2.3JTD versions.

CFG2 = 20000km (12,500mi) and 365 days in case of Standard Use for 2.0JTD versions, or in case of severe use for 2.0 petrol and 2.8JTD versions

CFG3 = 15000km (9,300mi) and 365 days in case of Severe Use for 2.0JTD versions.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Is this what you asking for

Step-by-step:
Peugeot 2006
Instructions
Shut off your Peugeot 206's engine and ensure the ignition switch is in the "OFF" position.

Hold the small "Reset" button located below the speedometer gauge.

Continue holding the "Reset" button while switching the ignition to the "ON" position.

Release the "Reset" button until the "Spanner" indicator light on your instrument cluster turns off. The display screen on your instrument cluster should also read "0" after successfully resetting the service light.

Click on this link and scroll down to Peugeot

http://www.scribd.com/doc/62484156/Service-Light-Reset

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

wolly

Free Member
Aug 16, 2010
ripon n yorkshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
40 plus motorhoming and tugin
:cry:
Does anyone know how to delete the spanner service logo from the speedo screen please?
The procedure in the handbook is known to be incorrect but I can't seem to locate the fix.
My van is based on the Peugeot '05' 2.8 Hdi chassis, which I'm told is really a Fiat. Does this alter things?
The van is not due a service until November - by either mileage or time.
Thanks in advance
Brian.
hi brian switch on the ignition.press the trip button for 10 seconds.press briefly on trip button to select the disired configuration for your vehicle exampel cfg 20 000.miles or 1 year.or cfg 12 000 miles or 1 year.press again for 10 seconds on trip button to memorise the maintenance frequency switch of ignition.hope this helps you.brian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back