Free Member
Jul 8, 2012
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Swift 530lp
Exp
since 2oo8
I have wanted a Hymer moterhome for long time , you know one of those once in a lifetime things to do . My chance came last sunday after a phone call I made, meet me in the afternoon the voice on the other end of the phone said .This could be my chance I tell myself over and over this could be my chance .Time stood still for hours, or so it seemed until I found myself on my way to the meeting spot . Again time stood still as I waited in the large carpark 2 hours from home in the middle of the countryside . Then I saw it coming through the gate into the carpark big and white it was with the word HYMER on the front . It came straight to me it seem to say TAKE ME I AM YOURS it stopped right in front of my car , this could be my chance,right year, right mileage , right money , right model 584 classic ////??? HOLD ON HOOOOLD OOOON NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A CLASSIC . The voice on the phone said nothing about a HYMER 584 CLASSIC . The photo on the web was NOOOO CLASSIC the word CLASSIC was a 100 miles away . I got out of my car , went through everything with the voice on the phone , said I would call within the week bid fairwell to a very nice hymer 584 CLASSIC . Maybe nextime Ill ask :Eeek:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Mac, hope you get on the road in a nice Hymer soon:thumb: meanwhile welcome to the fun:thumb:

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
I have wanted a Hymer moterhome for long time , you know one of those once in a lifetime things to do . My chance came last sunday after a phone call I made, meet me in the afternoon the voice on the other end of the phone said .This could be my chance I tell myself over and over this could be my chance .Time stood still for hours, or so it seemed until I found myself on my way to the meeting spot . Again time stood still as I waited in the large carpark 2 hours from home in the middle of the countryside . Then I saw it coming through the gate into the carpark big and white it was with the word HYMER on the front . It came straight to me it seem to say TAKE ME I AM YOURS it stopped right in front of my car , this could be my chance,right year, right mileage , right money , right model 584 classic ////??? HOLD ON HOOOOLD OOOON NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A CLASSIC . The voice on the phone said nothing about a HYMER 584 CLASSIC . The photo on the web was NOOOO CLASSIC the word CLASSIC was a 100 miles away . I got out of my car , went through everything with the voice on the phone , said I would call within the week bid fairwell to a very nice hymer 584 CLASSIC . Maybe nextime Ill ask :Eeek:

What's so wrong with a Classic?

Pete:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Being of a certain age, I look in the mirror and then I KNOW what is wrong with being a classic !!!

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I am with Itinerant Pete on this one... :thumb:

A classic Hymer will never ever be beaten on quality, construction and value for money by a new, plastic one...

JJ :Cool:

Sorry Carol and Eddie and Jim and Yosser and and and :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I hope this was only a viewing and not an intention to buy there and then. :Eeek:

never buy from someone you dont know in a carpark far, far away.... always at their address, and check that is the address as stated on the V5.

if you really want to view it then distance shouldn't be a problem

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back