Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
An old friend of ours is going back to a static van.shame..but that's life...About a month ago we was touring around Brittany together for a month with them in his 2004 Mclouis Glen Motorhome... I understand his M/Home has just gone up for sale in the MHfun classified adds... a nice tidy van so if you are looking for a motorhome or thinking of updating ...What I have seen of it .... and you are in the west Yorkshire region is well worth a look:thumb:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
An old friend of ours is going back to a static van.shame..but that's life...About a month ago we was touring around Brittany together for a month with them in his 2004 Mclouis Glen Motorhome... I understand his M/Home has just gone up for sale in the MHfun classified adds... a nice tidy van so if you are looking for a motorhome or thinking of updating ...What I have seen of it .... and you are in the west Yorkshire region is well worth a look:thumb:

No No it's NOT 23'.9" Before you ask it is shorter by 2'.7":Doh:..everything is done by the rule of thumb of 23'.9".......................... it's 22'.2":winky::thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back