Slideout? Now That’s what I call a slideout. (1 Viewer)

Richard W

Deceased RIP
Jul 29, 2010
Burwash, Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Just Starting
On our way home this week we stopped in the little town of Courville-sur-Eure for the night. It was a brilliant Aire de Campingcar next to the municipal campsite, with a two-minute walk to get the baguette and croissants for breakfast.

Walking around the middle of the town we saw this answer to the lack of a cinema.

Happy Travels,
Richard W.

Attachments

• Courville-sur-lEure-15-S.jpg
    Courville-sur-lEure-15-S.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Courville-sur-lEure-17-S2.jpg
    Courville-sur-lEure-17-S2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I had to laugh when I read your post, was just thinking I do believe we've seen that ourselves (either it or it's twin) somewhere ourselves and then thinking by heck, you could get a big family in that fitted out as a M/H - bigger than our house - but you'd never afford the petrol/diesel ......

Then noticed under your post there was an Ad for some Mitsibishi car which said 'We'll pay for the first 10,000 miles fuel.'

That'd do for me Tommy ! :ROFLMAO:

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
If its a euro 5 engine, a good driver will get around 9mpg out of that, similar to an RV:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chesterfield hooligan

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Hucknall, Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
10 years
I had to laugh when I read your post, was just thinking I do believe we've seen that ourselves (either it or it's twin) somewhere ourselves and then thinking by heck, you could get a big family in that fitted out as a M/H - bigger than our house - but you'd never afford the petrol/diesel ......

Then noticed under your post there was an Ad for some Mitsibishi car which said 'We'll pay for the first 10,000 miles fuel.'

That'd do for me Tommy ! :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: just try parking it in Lidl :ROFLMAO:

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
On our way home this week we stopped in the little town of Courville-sur-Eure for the night. It was a brilliant Aire de Campingcar next to the municipal campsite, with a two-minute walk to get the baguette and croissants for breakfast.

Walking around the middle of the town we saw this answer to the lack of a cinema.

Happy Travels,
Richard W.

In the north of Scotland they have had a mobile cinema doing the rounds for more years than I care to remember, Last year I was telling my wife (who is English) about it, and when we arrived in Broadford Isle of Skye it was in the carpark getting set up for that evenings show.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hopefully heres another double slide out .picture took in banana village near taghazoute .its the local health care vehicle or something

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• Morocco 2008-2009 3 007.jpg
    Morocco 2008-2009 3 007.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 11

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread