Help needed with next weeks Quiz (1 Viewer)

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
I stupidly forgot tactics & won Thursday's quiz :Doh:
Now next Thursday I'll be at the Rutland-Water-moved-to Stratford-on-Avon meet, where I am assuming there will be no wifi. (If there is no, no problem and ignore the following)

Can anyone either:
Help me by letting me borrow their dongle/mifi time (happy to pay) or
Host next weeks quiz in lieu of me. I have set the quiz and can send as an email attachment. (Office 2007 as someone told me that might make a difference)

(here is where I confess I do not know what a dongle or a mifi is, or how they work, which is why I do not have one / both/ any)

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Now next Thursday I'll be at the Rutland-Water-moved-to Stratford-on-Avon meet, where I am assuming there will be no wifi. (If there is no, no problem and ignore the following)

Can anyone either:
Host next weeks quiz in lieu of me. I have set the quiz and can send as an email attachment. (Office 2007 as someone told me that might make a difference)

(here is where I confess I do not know what a dongle or a mifi is, or how they work, which is why I do not have one / both/ any)

Oh dear , how sad :cry:How many times have I said that the skill is in coming second !!:Doh:
You should have said that your bad foot precludes you from setting the quiz !
But don't tell any one else that I said that !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp

Can anyone either:

Hi Pauline. I also have gone into a tizzy when having to set the quiz. We are hoping to go away on Thursday but if we end up being at home, I'm happy to do the biz for you, although I'm not sure I'll be too welcome after the last quiz. Keep in touch through the week and we'll see how it goes. Send me your questions by all means but I do have a few as well. My email address is ivybroadley@googlemail.com. Have a lovely time this week. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Hollyberry

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Thanks Ivy you are a star. Also have a Plan C now where I leave Stratford and go to a C&CC site with wifi so that's an option as well.

Will put your email in my phone just in case.

Thanks
And PS Your quiz was great. Had me reading up on stars/planets since!

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back