Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Managed to get my little Russian man to change from today (rain) to what looks like a clear period due at 8.30 tomorrow morning.. Will get the roof cleaned and the topper canvas over the slide out as well as the main awning canvas...

Was to look nice and clean for next week... never mind, still will be done. I do like a clean RV

Bob:Blush:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
war-peace.jpg

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I pay by the hour

I pay him by the hour .. he gets £12.50 an hour and he works for his money.. I have a very clean machine, and the roof is spotless.. I watch him and he never lets up... works harder than many I can think of. He is legal and his English is getting better.. very satisfied with him .. he is the best £50 I spend on my RV .. about every 6 to 8 weeks. It takes a good 4 hours to clean a 23'9" RV:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I pay him by the hour .. he gets £12.50 an hour and he works for his money.. I have a very clean machine, and the roof is spotless.. I watch him and he never lets up... works harder than many I can think of. He is legal and his English is getting better.. very satisfied with him .. he is the best £50 I spend on my RV .. about every 6 to 8 weeks. It takes a good 4 hours to clean a 23'9" RV:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob

4 hours to clean an RV that small? By 'eck, Bob, tha must tek it to some mucky places :roflmto:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Is that near Kent?

That`s it "Kent"................. London`s overspill car park.:thumb:

And when they knocked all the tenament high rise flats down, to build the Olympic village...

Thats where they moved all the home owners...

I`ve seen some of their "Graffiti" art work it looks fantastic... Will certainly tidy Kent up... :thumb:

:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Kent is supposed to be the Garden of England.

I ended up in the back yard for some reason:Doh:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
When I drive through Kent to get to the tunnel, I always close the windows there appears to be a bad smell, I thought it was a rendering factory, now I know the truth...

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Fond memories of Kent. Used to head out of London every weekend to the parachute centre at Headcorn. That part of the county was beautiful just miles of country roads and pubs. Most evenings we would end up in the tiny village of Smarden at a pub called the Bell. Happy daze.

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
so it was you I had to dodge on finals

Fond memories of Kent. Used to head out of London every weekend to the parachute centre at Headcorn. That part of the county was beautiful just miles of country roads and pubs. Most evenings we would end up in the tiny village of Smarden at a pub called the Bell. Happy daze.

So it was you JIM I had to dodge on finals.. bloody sheep always in the way... or those jumping... Headcorn is not that far from Tunbridge Wells... while I would say Tunbridge Wells is not motor home friendly, we do have some nice country round here. Lots of interesting places like Hever Castle or Chartwell (Churchills Home - near Westerham)... Kent is large a and varied from the Estuary, the the real sea to country.

If you are in to flying we have some good airports.. Biggin Hill, Headcorn, Rochester, Lydd, to name but a few.

Many pass by on the way tot he tunnel and the channel ports, but it is a county worth having a look at someday... For the uninformed the Olympics are not in Kent... They are in the East End of London North of the River Thames... 25 miles from where I sit now as the crow flies. A different world.

Bu we do have some great shopping places such as Bluewater this side of the river.. one of the larger better shopping malls.

Bob

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Nice and clean now

4 hours to clean an RV that small? By 'eck, Bob, tha must tek it to some mucky places :roflmto:

It is now nice and clean now... he did his usual fine job.. worth every penny. I had it all done in readiness of being at Rutland.. still it is clean for the next trip... In side and out have been done.... Windows inside and out, and the RV looks as good as ever.

Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back