CC Sites Books 1&2 (1 Viewer)

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
We've bought the 08 versions so now have the 06 copies to dispose of...

Free on collection if they're of any use to anyone...

Tony Hunt

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Wimborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Think there will be a lot of copies about next year somehow. Everybody I speak to just lately is talking about ditching their Caravan club memberships. Two reasons mainly, they seem to have lost the plot in favouring caravan owning members and secondly they dont offer an age concession like the CCC do for members staying on their sites.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Think there will be a lot of copies about next year somehow. Everybody I speak to just lately is talking about ditching their Caravan club memberships. Two reasons mainly, they seem to have lost the plot in favouring caravan owning members and secondly they dont offer an age concession like the CCC do for members staying on their sites.

Hi Tony

I think you are misunderstanding, the books sng is offering are the CC Europe Site Books 1 and 2, I'm still using 2005 editions, probably the best European site books available.

However I do agree about the CC ..

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Thanks Jim:winky:

We usually change them every 2 years but I reckon we'll keep the 08 versions for a few more years...

I've also mentioned them on the Today forum... if there's no interest I'll put them on freecycle or recycle through the green bin::bigsmile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thanks Jim:winky:

We usually change them every 2 years but I reckon we'll keep the 08 versions for a few more years...

I've also mentioned them on the Today forum... if there's no interest I'll put them on freecycle or recycle through the green bin::bigsmile:

If I were closer I'd exchange them for mine .... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Hi Graham

I quite often get asked for information that I hold in 'reference' libraries - so if you can - quote me a price for postage and I will keep them for historic reference.

OP
OP
N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
CC Europe 1 & 2 Books are still available for collection....:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries