Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
i am setting up a package for all you solar user's:thumb:
ever thought about the advantage of haveing your own sun,no more sitting in the dark waiting for the sun to break out,no more sitting in you motorhome thinking why oh why did i buy solar when there is never any sun:Sad:
today im offering the chance to buy a sunshine package taylored to your needs :thumb:
the package's come's in 1m2 block's anough to cover 2x 1000x500 solar panel's,weighing just 300gram's,can be folded into 4"x 4"x 4"cube for storeage:thumb:
you can bye just one package or ten package's,all package's are compatible with each other,just add them together:thumb:
a funsters discount is only availible for the first 100 sale's of this amazing product,be the envy of your friends get your's before they do,see thier face's turn green when they relise you have the sunshine package,and they dont:thumb:
all packages are manufactored in the morrocon desert,useing a secret sun harvesting tecnqe,and delivered to your door,comes with a compleat instruction book on how to use your sunshine package:thumb:
to sign up fo this amazing offer just paypal £100 per package(including your funsters discount) to me @ isellsnakeoil@ripoffmail.co.uk:thumb:
dont miss out on this great offer bye now,and dont be dissapointed:Sad:

please note this package will not work indoors,only outdoors on a very sunny day

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
I can tell you're pulling our legs Chris. If this was a real offer a cube would be 4" * 4" * 4".

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
got a link for downloading the 'package' ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Chris what about a waterproof lightweight type solarium (similar to a sun tanning machine) top panel to fit over the top of funsters solar panels....to give permanent SUN 24 hours a day running on low powered led's........now that should keep you occupied for a few hours in the development stages:winky::thumb: I have not clicked on your link Chris:Eeek::Doh: as it looks like a TROJAN Scam:Doh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.....forget the 4"x4"x4" cube from the Moroc desert

Mel

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back