Free Member
Jul 2, 2012
Leyland
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Hi everyone, Steve here, and posting for the first time. I was told to give the site a try by a fellow Fun user, so here I am :Smile:

I'm hoping to gain more information about motorhoming, as I have only been doing camping for a year or so. My fiancee, Sue and I love our 6 year old Autotrail Cheyenne 630Se very much, and plan long breaks in it, as well as plenty of weekends too.

I'm into any gadget that may help with camping, and feel I can also maybe help others with the knowledge we may have picked up along the way.

So thank you for reading this, and I hope to be a busy member for years to come :winky:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi and welcome. I must say, Leyland Gates does the best sausage and mash with gravy ever. Mind you, that was about 10 years ago. It's probably closed now. Hope we meet soon. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

steverton44

Free Member
Jul 2, 2012
Leyland
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Hi Peter & Lynn, and thanks for your greeting, and Ivy, the leyland gates does still exist, and still sells good food, at good prices:Nowink:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi and welcome. I must say, Leyland Gates does the best sausage and mash with gravy ever. Mind you, that was about 10 years ago. It's probably closed now. Hope we meet soon. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Oh for goodness sake Ivy stop talking about food ! You make me dribbling like an old camel ! I am trying to get into my swimsuit , which has only the name of swimsuit , looks much more like errr.... confetti , and I am not talking about the colours of it :roflmto::roflmto:

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile:

PS : Whoops .... and Welcome by the way LOL ....!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Steve
Welcome we are just round the corner in Bretherton ....may bumb into you one day.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back