LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
May as well keep the swift then Eddie :winky: what you at Saturday? Fancy meeting up for a night? I'm doing a cl with just Nikki and the dog local. Wanna join us or are you working ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Family Guy

Family Guy

Free Member
Nov 20, 2007
runcorn
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2001
Yes

Yes mate off this weekend so as long as there is a pub near by no kids no dogs enough beers and should be rockin :winky:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
RS is just over a mile from me and I heard the rumours last yr :Eeek: I very nearly put it on here but thought better of it -did not want to scaremonger-simply because they have a large stock of high priced top end M/Hs which if they managed to sell would probably have paid the bills :winky:It was confirmed to me last yr(about this time)by the guy I paid to troubleshoot my ABS problem that most suppliers inc himself would only deliver goods if paid for with order.I am surprised they lasted this long.
Anyone thinking of buying one could poss get a good deal on what is probably the best made M/Hs I have seen :thumb:If the price is right I would not worry about warranty's -I may even have a drive up just to see what is happening ::bigsmile:
terry
edit watch this space for a PHOENIX ::bigsmile:

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
We had a look around one at last years NEC show, very impressive if all you want to do is entertain, I asked the guy where could you hang clothes, he showed me the one small wardrobe. When I suggested that this wasn't enough in 30'+ motorhome he got a bit defensive. Reminded me of those large motorboats tied up in marina's that never go anywhere. Gin palaces we call them. :ROFLMAO:

Ian

jaykay

Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 997M Auto
Exp
Virtually none ! :)
The Phoenix ?

There are two other RS motorhomes listed in Sheffield with different directors..

07943716 : RS MOTORHOMES SALES (SOUTH YORKSHIRE) LIMITED Credit Limit (£) : n/a Risk : High Risk - Suitable Guarantees Required - New Company (more...) Notes available on this company. Please see the risk summary.

light-off.png
light-off.png
red-light.png
help_white_round_unselected.gif

Company Name: RS MOTORHOMES SALES (SOUTH YORKSHIRE) LIMITED Registration Number: 07943716 Registered Office: UNIT 3, GOLDTHORPE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE C, ROTHERHAM, S63 9BL Date of Incorporation: 09 Feb 2012 Latest Annual Return: Accounts Reference Date: 28 Feb Date Accounts Lodged: Issued Capital: Latest Filed Accounts Date: Next Accounts Due Date: 09 Nov 2013 Company Type: Private Limited English/Welsh Companies Act 1948 part 1 Type of Accounts: Trading Address: Telephone Number: Auditor's Qualification: Principal Activities: UK SIC Code(s):

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Just been down and it is all up and running :Smile: But that could be the receivers running it while trying to try find a buyer :winky:
jaykay phoenix is when they get rid of all debt and simply start again IE they could buy the job lot off the receivers for next to nothing, wipe all debts and simply change name and off they go :Eeek:

terry

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Company Status: In Liquidation

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
They have my dream motorhome up for sale on their second hand pages.

Broken Link Removed

Shame I can't afford it:cry:

jaykay

Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 997M Auto
Exp
Virtually none ! :)
Just been down and it is all up and running :Smile: But that could be the receivers running it while trying to try find a buyer :winky:
jaykay phoenix is when they get rid of all debt and simply start again IE they could buy the job lot off the receivers for next to nothing, wipe all debts and simply change name and off they go :Eeek:

terry

Terry, I know what it means ::bigsmile: thats why I put the new company details from a credit check in my post. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back