Routes through France and more! (1 Viewer)

MisterED

Free Member
Oct 5, 2009
Sunny Aberdeenshire !
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
3 glorious years, previous 18 a Tugger!
Thanks for sharing
Just been looking at this of recent as this year we have a leasurley run to Narbone planned.:Cool:
Only problem with this is the need to run with a map other than with the trusty Tom Tom although I guess I could sit and pre plan the routes:winky:
Guess I will need to engage the SatNag :ROFLMAO: and have my dear check the good old Michelin map.
Take care all, and have a good summer:Cool:

OP
OP
S

scrapjack

Free Member
Jun 22, 2011
Andover, Hants.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
7/8 years
Trip to Narbonne

Hi
Just a thought about mapping. Have you tried Routes ViaMichelin as you can select non toll routes etc and then print it all out. It's quite user friendly and you could also do it in sections of course. The cost of tolls is also shown.
Scrapjack:RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi
Just a thought about mapping. Have you tried Routes ViaMichelin as you can select non toll routes etc and then print it all out. It's quite user friendly and you could also do it in sections of course. The cost of tolls is also shown.
Scrapjack:RollEyes:
You can also do this with the totally excellent Google Maps.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks for sharing

Guess I will need to engage the SatNag :ROFLMAO: and have my dear check the good old Michelin map.
Take care all, and have a good summer:Cool:

Michelin maps / atlas are great for detail, BUT not easy to distinguish between toll autoroutes and free ones.

However, the AA road atlas is much easier - the two types of motorway are illustrated in different colours, so you can clearly see the difference at a glance. Same with the summary map of France at the front, so again great for route planning to maximise on the free motorways.

And at just over a fiver delivered, quite a bargain. :thumb:

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Big-Road-Atlas-France-2012/dp/0749571365/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1340307206&sr=8-3[/ame]

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back