Where would I be able to buy a control panel for fridge (1 Viewer)

nannas-boy

Free Member
May 6, 2008
Funster No
Please can anyone help me , the control panel on my thetford fridge has packed up. I have sent for a replacement , but so far all the ones I have received have been the wrong ones.2 companies including the 1 we bought the motorhome from, have also been ordering for us and each time the wrong one has been sent to them, We are at the stage now that they have also had to give up ordering.I have all the information ie model number of fridge N145 AD L serial number E010E0073. Type C11. Why can't In just simply order and get a new control panel. Any ideas anyone please, I can email a photo of the panel, if anyone can help.

OP
OP
N

nannas-boy

Free Member
May 6, 2008
Funster No
Thank you for your reply, that actually is the company that we tried first of all, they couldn't get the right one , they sent for quite a few and they were all wrong each time.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
OK have you tried here
http://www.thetford-europe.com/en/faqs.aspx

contact number for miriad is in my town Burton on Trent
Spares can be purchased from Miriad (01283 586030).

Thetford Ltd.

Address
Unit 6 Brookfields Way
Postal code & City
S63 5DL Manvers
Area / State
Rotherham
Country
England
Telephone
+44(0) 844 997 1960
Fax
+44 (0) 844 997 1961
E-mail address
infogb@thetford.eu
Website
Thetford

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
:ROFLMAO:
Please can anyone help me , the control panel on my thetford fridge has packed up. I have sent for a replacement , but so far all the ones I have received have been the wrong ones.2 companies including the 1 we bought the motorhome from, have also been ordering for us and each time the wrong one has been sent to them, We are at the stage now that they have also had to give up ordering.I have all the information ie model number of fridge N145 AD L serial number E010E0073. Type C11. Why can't In just simply order and get a new control panel. Any ideas anyone please, I can email a photo of the panel, if anyone can help.

Hi
I ordered mine direct from Thetford in Sheffield, no probs came quickly and correct. Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back