Cross word in Fun Newsletter. (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Has anyone worked out how to save the crossword in the Newsletter to go back to later, I get it part filled in then when I return to it, what I had filled in has gone :RollEyes:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I think you need to leave the browser window open Carol. As for the numbers, just click on the clue of grid and you'll see where you answer must go:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Have to say either ours hasn't turned up or Pete has had it and deleted it by mistake (or deliberately to keep me away from the Crossword)

Please Sir, may I have one?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I send the newsletter to your registered address. What happens to it then is outside my control. Assuming the email address in your profile is correct then most of you that have not seen it will probably have it in your junk/spam folder (search it for motorhomefun) If it's not there then your Mail Handler/ISP might have stopped it reaching you. (AOL are the worst for that) You need to contact them and get motorhomefun on your mail whitelist.

Meanwhile you can see the web based version of my copy [.] :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have our first correct entry. Last night BobandJane sent in a winning crossword entry with 40 correct user names. They will win the prize if there are no more winners sent in by the end of June:thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Something unusual appears to have happened. I normally receive the newsletter but haven't done so this time. I've just checked my profile and the e-mail address is OK plus the settings are correct to allow me to receive e-mail from both administrators and other members.

I have no filtering set up at my ISP on the e-mail address in question so the newsletter should not have been filtered there. Maybe some copies have been lost/delayed somewhere in transit. It can happen.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I will look into it for you, see if I can trace your particular email. :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have our first correct entry. Last night BobandJane sent in a winning crossword entry with 40 correct user names. They will win the prize if there are no more winners sent in by the end of June:thumb:

Still only one person sent in a completed crossword entry. :Smile:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I filled in all bar the last couple and then had to shut down. as there was no way of saving the work, I really couldnt be bothered with doing it all over again

perhaps next time Jim will try and find a way to save the workspace and add a submit button.... not everyone has access to printers or always on internet for that matter, making the competition a little unfair, especially for full timers etc

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I filled in all bar the last couple and then had to shut down. as there was no way of saving the work, I really couldnt be bothered with doing it all over again

perhaps next time Jim will try and find a way to save the workspace and add a submit button.... not everyone has access to printers or always on internet for that matter, making the competition a little unfair, especially for full timers etc

Sorry big1, to do as you suggest I would need to spend a lot of money and get someone to write a program for me. I can't justify that really, it's only a bit of fun.

Meanwhile here is a PDF of the Crossword which you will be able to at least see to compile the list of funsters without being on line. Hope that helps:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back