your motorhome listed under your avatar (1 Viewer)

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi jim or bryan i think this has been commented before:RollEyes: is it possible to have the
motorhome you have!!... listed near your avatar just a thought!!!

RAY:winky:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Hi Ray
Yes it's possible you need to crop a photo to avatar size in photobucket or Picassa
then what i do is save it to my documents then upload it to edit avatar in User cp
do's this help

Attachments

7.1 KB · Views: 98

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Yupp I would like my buses details under me avatar:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I can do this easy enough but I am against the idea. As a forum grows it is hard to prevent it fragmenting. On another forum I saw this (probably played a part in it) get silly as the forum spilt almost down the middle, especially the USRV and European owners.

We are all motorhomers whatever we own, and many members don't even own a motorhome. This is a forum for everyone, owners or those that aspire to own. Its only a little thing I know, but I do not think it would be good for the forum. The info that we supply, trader, join date and post number is enough I think.

If you are really interested then look at someones profile you can generally see what motorhome people own. Thanks :Smile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Your trying to keep us ordinary members in their place:Sad::Sad:

Only joking and understand fully why it's not a good idea:thumb:

Keep up the good work:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Hi Jim
point taken about the potential for polarising membership but the info (motorhome type/make) is there in some signatures. (...and it'll be in mine shortly:thumb:)

Give the membership some credit... they're not all daft :winky:

After all, we're all motorhomers whatever type of accommodation on wheels we drive:Cool:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
I can see this from both sides of the coin..........but sadly there will always be those who think there is a difference :Sad:

Only today I was reading a thread on another forum in which members there couldn't help themselves but make snide remarks which were clearly directed at American motorhomes - I am glad to say those individuals don't post here (yet) but it only takes one :RollEyes:

If it is essential that you have your motorhome type displayed, perhaps a line in your sig is the way to go :Smile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Only today I was reading a thread on another forum in which members there couldn't help themselves but make snide remarks which were clearly directed at American motorhomes

That's hard to believe Linda :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... where on earth did you see that :roflmto::roflmto:

I see no harm in having the info below the avatar, it often helps when replying to posts and if folks want to bitch about this or that and make snide remarks then not having it won't stop them.. I'm not bothered either way.. :Smile:

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Then change your bus for a motorhome with a shorter name!!:ROFLMAO::Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back