Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
We was in Benidorm over easter, 6 of us took the local bus up to Altear and took a walk along the prom calling into a bar, people were sat on the upper level so we pulled a couple of table together and settled in, the waitress informed us they only had beer and wine, so 5 beers and a wine were ordered and delivered, only to be told by the dutch owner they were not open til next week so the drinks were on the house, result . Pete :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

The other people it seems were friends and family.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Pete, nice one I bet they had a job to get you out of there.:ROFLMAO: :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Nice to have met you both, Its about time you came home, or it will not be worth it.:roflmto:

We will look out for you this winter. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
took the local bus up to Altea

Isn't it just glorious there.

The bar doing home made apfelstrudel is worth walking from Benidorm for, ney from the UK.

And along the front is Camping Cap Banche.

Thanks for this, brings back lovely memories provided I wipe out wife's broken collar bone.

You could also have taken the TRAM.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
peter marshall

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Pete, nice one I bet they had a job to get you out of there.:ROFLMAO: :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Nice to have met you both, Its about time you came home, or it will not be worth it.:roflmto:

We will look out for you this winter. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

Hi Bob & Jane
Yes we went there after La Manga, for 16 nights then on to Benicassim, hope to meet up again next year. Pete :thumb:

OP
OP
peter marshall

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Isn't it just glorious there.

The bar doing home made apfelstrudel is worth walking from Benidorm for, ney from the UK.

And along the front is Camping Cap Banche.

Thanks for this, brings back lovely memories provided I wipe out wife's broken collar bone.

You could also have taken the TRAM.

Hi Brian
Hope your Mr,s is mended soon, my wife fell of last year nothing broken thankfully but lots of cuts n bruises, we are getting to old to bounce these days. Pete :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back