Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
to our queen,as one of your loyal subjects,i wish you a great diamond jubilee,and hope you enjoy the celebrations as much as your loyal subjects will,and thank you for being our queen:thumb:
long may you reign:Smile:
god save the queen

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
God bless her.

We are just about to catch the train down to London and despite the weather we are looking forward to the pagent on the river tomorrow and the concert on Monday evening.

A wonderful special lady we wish her and her family all the best.
The last of a kind....:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
We are just about to catch the train down to London and despite the weather we are looking forward to the pagent on the river tomorrow and the concert on Monday evening.

A wonderful special lady we wish her and her family all the best.
The last of a kind....:thumb::thumb:
have a great weekend:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I am a republican

Fed up with the TV being taken over with it... found some great old war films in black and white, far more interesting.. plus I have been doing the garden.. anything to avoid hearing about it or the torch or the olympics.. all a waste of money... my money.

Bob:Angry:

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
Fed up with the TV being taken over with it... found some great old war films in black and white, far more interesting.. plus I have been doing the garden.. anything to avoid hearing about it or the torch or the olympics.. all a waste of money... my money.

Bob:Angry:
Don't be so miserable. According to last weeks Sunday Times she costs us around £30million a year. Compare that with some top bankers! Yet she generates around £500 million for the country. Any way we are parked up in Samur and all the Brits have their bunting out.
Cheers

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Her Majesty The Queen 60 years of unstinting Royal duties carried out with such dignity and grace may she enjoy a right Royal Week. I am certainly looking forward to River Pageant and the Concert and the Pageantry something to be proud of.
Long live the Queen.
images

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

I brought some flags to fly over here in the US

:party2::party2:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Don't be so miserable. According to last weeks Sunday Times she costs us around £30million a year. Compare that with some top bankers! [HI]Yet she generates around £500 million for the country[/HI]. Any way we are parked up in Samur and all the Brits have their bunting out.
Cheers

Hard evidence?

By the way, the banker argument has nothing to do with the Royalty bit, otherwise bring in the scroungers on benefits, they bring in F All..

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
AS I said on another thread, Shifty:
Nice to see the lovely Katherine Jenkins singing her National Anthem with such pride on TV today.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hip

Hip

Hooray:thumb::thumb:

Totally support the monarchy and Charles for the next monarch, but can we just keep off hips when speaking to Chris. It's a sore point. BTW Chris, have you still got your originals? ::bigsmile: Again, BTW, did you enjoy Hebden Bridge? ::bigsmile:

Ivy

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
AS I said on another thread, Shifty:
Nice to see the lovely Katherine Jenkins singing her National Anthem with such pride on TV today.

How that dress stayed up is one of lifes little mysteries.
(Superglue ?)

Peter

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Good god Chas and the Horse.... He will, if he survives may well be called King George mind you I would rather he was King Charles III, at least we would have a fighting change of being third time lucky.,

How you lot can worship this inbred is beyond me, they all appear to descend form the loins of Prince Albert and Queen Vikki who tried to take over the whole of Europe, a similar venture was tried by a little Austrian,

Albert and Vikki, and their offsprings, that's the result of cousins getting it together..

Mind you Bet and Stavros ain't any better,are third cousins as a result of them both being directly descended from Queen Vikki; as well as second cousins once removed as a result of being directly descended from Christian IX of Denmark.

Look at Chas and the horse, her great grandmother Alice Frederica Edmonstone, was a penniless royal slapper of King Edward VII from 1898 to 1910. So fancy having a relationship with your relative's bit of rough on the side, all these House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (Germans) are all the same. I bet thats why Chas and the Horse get up early to put their towels on the sunloungers..

How I miss Oliver Cromwell, that great Welsh visionary...

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Cromwell? Was he a Taff then? Good Grief Man! and heres me thinking the only good Taffs wore a Red Shirt, drank S A , carried an Oval Ball, drove a M/h (covering all angles here:thumb:) and flew Besoms!:Cool:

Well there yu go :thumb: learn summin new everyday:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:roflmto: Shiftzz, you are very cheeky! I don't think you are supposed to like your own posts. Only you could be that quick thinking to arrange that. :Smile:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
He was descended from Katherine Cromwell (born c. 1482), an elder sister of Tudor statesman Thomas Cromwell (c. 1485–1540), a minister of Henry VIII, whose family acquired considerable wealth by taking over monastery property during the Reformation. Katherine was married to Morgan ap William, son of William ap Yevan of Wales. The family line continued through Richard Williams, alias Cromwell, (c. 1500–1544), Henry Williams, alias Cromwell, (c. 1524–6 January 1604), then to Oliver's father Robert Cromwell (c. 1560–1617), who married Elizabeth Steward (c. 1564–1654) on the day of Oliver Cromwell's birth. Thomas thus was Oliver's great-great-great-uncle.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...erests-or-enemy-of-its-people-91466-28397570/

http://www.h2g2.com/approved_entry/A14116646

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
:roflmto: Shiftzz, you are very cheeky! I don't think you are supposed to like your own posts. Only you could be that quick thinking to arrange that. :Smile:

I am cheeky, but the "I like ShiftZZ posts" was something that Eddie Van Bits is using, a faked and I am using his fake..

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Shiftzz to the tower with him
Broken Link RemovedBroken Link RemovedBroken Link RemovedBroken Link Removed

Attachments

• zfinger.gif
    zfinger.gif
    3 KB · Views: 100

Bushtrekker

Free Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Second time around.
I'm a staunch royalist

staunch as in stop the flow of. I'm in Weymouth trying to avoid anything remotely connected with the German royal family, only to find there is a parade of boats tomorrow.At least I won't be here when the Olympics is on and I've got two days of folk music to drown out anyone singing 'God Save the Queen.

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
How that dress stayed up is one of lifes little mysteries.
(Superglue ?)

Peter

Engineering.

Good god Chas and the Horse.... He will, if he survives may well be called King George mind you I would rather he was King Charles III, at least we would have a fighting change of being third time lucky.,

How you lot can worship this inbred is beyond me, they all appear to descend form the loins of Prince Albert and Queen Vikki who tried to take over the whole of Europe, a similar venture was tried by a little Austrian,

Albert and Vikki, and their offsprings, that's the result of cousins getting it together..

Mind you Bet and Stavros ain't any better,are third cousins as a result of them both being directly descended from Queen Vikki; as well as second cousins once removed as a result of being directly descended from Christian IX of Denmark.

Look at Chas and the horse, her great grandmother Alice Frederica Edmonstone, was a penniless royal slapper of King Edward VII from 1898 to 1910. So fancy having a relationship with your relative's bit of rough on the side, all these House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (Germans) are all the same. I bet thats why Chas and the Horse get up early to put their towels on the sunloungers..

How I miss Oliver Cromwell, that great Welsh visionary...

I love it when you talk dirty, Shifty!:reel:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
He was descended from Katherine Cromwell (born c. 1482), an elder sister of Tudor statesman Thomas Cromwell (c. 1485–1540), a minister of Henry VIII, [HI]whose family acquired considerable wealth by taking over monastery property during the Reformation.[/HI] Katherine was married to Morgan ap William, son of William ap Yevan of Wales. The family line continued through Richard Williams, alias Cromwell, (c. 1500–1544), Henry Williams, alias Cromwell, (c. 1524–6 January 1604), then to Oliver's father Robert Cromwell (c. 1560–1617), who married Elizabeth Steward (c. 1564–1654) on the day of Oliver Cromwell's birth. Thomas thus was Oliver's great-great-great-uncle.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...erests-or-enemy-of-its-people-91466-28397570/

http://www.h2g2.com/approved_entry/A14116646

They were thieves, then?

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
As in Normandy, France..

No as in Norman, England. The Normans accepted that their overload was the French king for their lands in France, but in Britain they were kings by right of conquest and had no overlord.

So its a Norman castle not French. ::bigsmile:

Ian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back