Free Member
May 21, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
im a newbie
Just thought id say hi ,so hi im matt .im new to motor homing and looking to buy one to live in full time ,i love the thought of waking up somwhere different everyday and just to get out there on the road and see the world .i know nothing about motor homing at the moment so any advise would be great thank you :Smile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welcomefunster:Hello Matt and welcome to fun, have a look at the search facility and put in fulltimeing you should find lots to interest you also fun have a sister site called 365 for full timers that should be worth a look.

Any questions just ask, quite a few full timers on here.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
firstly Carol he needs to find a motorhome

:welcomefunster:Hello Matt and welcome to fun, have a look at the search facility and put in fulltimeing you should find lots to interest you also fun have a sister site called 365 for full timers that should be worth a look.

Any questions just ask, quite a few full timers on here.

Firstly Carol he needs to buy a motorhome... I think he needs to do a lot of research before you head out on to the open road... could end up like JJ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But there are lots that can advise, but I think he is very much in the dreaming stage at the moment and a lot of real work has to be done to make that dream come real.

Wish him luck

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Matt & welcome :thumb:best advise I can give is save up faster :winky: but also pay the tenner to make a full member then you can ask as many questions as you like no matter how stupid/trivial they seem :Smile: it will be the best money you spend.
terry

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Just thought id say hi ,so hi im matt .im new to motor homing and looking to buy one to live in full time ,i love the thought of waking up somwhere different everyday and just to get out there on the road and see the world .i know nothing about motor homing at the moment so any advise would be great thank you :Smile:

Hi Matt and welcome to the Fun. :welcomefunster:

About 2 years ago I was in the same position as you - wanting to go fulltiming but knowing nothing about motorhomes. :Smile:

Spent about 6 months researching as much as possible - forums like this are invaluable. We are now well into the motorhome show season, so if you can get to one (or many!) you will be able to see many different types all in one place. Will help you to decide on the kind of layout that will work for you.

Good luck with fulfilling your dream! :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back