Free Member
Sep 28, 2011
Wakefield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Lesharo
Exp
I`m a newbie
As it says above, I have not got a clus as to why all the pics I post on here come out so bloody big!!!
I was told I should resize them, but how?

Also I cant get any pics to upload straight from my PC, only by using a photo hosting site.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
if you are trying to enter photos onto a thread use method below

click on, Post a reply on your thread....scroll down... till you see attach files(below submit files), click on manage attachments.....a box will come up, choose file..this should take you into your pictures...Highlite the file/photo's required (you are allowed 5 at one time (not to large a Pixels) then click yes...then click upload....when all photo's are there you require...click submit reply..done

I will see if I can find you a resizing free software....but you should be able to do it in M/Soft:thumb:

Mel.

OP
OP
Madmark62

Madmark62

Free Member
Sep 28, 2011
Wakefield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Lesharo
Exp
I`m a newbie
|I reckon its because the pics are too big , it works for smaller pics. I will try and resize them first.
Thanks mate.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Madmark62

Madmark62

Free Member
Sep 28, 2011
Wakefield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Lesharo
Exp
I`m a newbie
Taken at Cleethorpes Boating Lake on Wednesday, never seen a black swan there before!!

Attachments

• IMAG0227_opt.jpg
    IMAG0227_opt.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 24

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
Taken at Cleethorpes Boating Lake on Wednesday, never seen a black swan there before!!

Brilliant, love Black Swans....

Are you sure it's not a White Swan and has got caught up in a oil slick from one of the refineries? :roflmto:

Miss going up there, I used to work for ConocoPhillips and visited the refinery quite often.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Yippee !!! Thanks to Heyupluv I can sort out my photos for on here without using all the bandwidth!!!

Mark...Great picture....glad you are sorted:thumb:.....look forward to future photo's::bigsmile::thumb:

Mel

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Don't use picaso if you don't want to stick with it, it will rip through all your pictures indexing them if you get half a chance and this adds to the file but cannot be removed.

Use irfanview. It will convert a whole directory if you wish. Great viewer. I use it all the time and paid him a contribution.

http://www.irfanview.com/

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back