Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
Never been and not expecting too much! :roflmto: However, we are off to Skeggy for a few days next weekend and will be taking the bikes.

We'll probably ride down to Gibraltar Point Nature Reserve and know there is a cycle path along the final stretch of road down to the visitor centre.

However, looking at Google Maps, I can see many "non offical" paths along the top of the beach and passed (water side) of Seacroft Golf Club.

Anyone know if this is cycleable?

Thanks

Geoffers

Free Member
May 13, 2011
Groby Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We go to Skegness quite often and always stop at Skegness Sands CC site write on the beach, as regard the path seaward side of the golf club, I believe you can cycle it if you don't mind lifting the bike over a couple of fences. I have only walked part of it:thumb:

OP
OP
Craig Rogers

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
We are also staying at Skegness Sands.

There are 2 Golf Courses between the site and Gibraltar Point, the one next to the site (Northshore) and the one next to Gibraltar Point (Seacroft). It's the Seacroft one I'm thinking of.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
Ahhhh Skeggy....where the sea doesn't go out........it BUGGERS off:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dont forget to take your telescope (you could borrow mine) so that you can get a sea view....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't forget to get some extra tie down straps (they're for you) cos' it's very bracing on the front....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
have ride up to chapel st leonards , aderby creek.huttoft bank can park on sea front have lunch and mablethorpe its like going back in time
nice day out ,this coat as some thing for every one .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back