How to place a photo with a message? (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Hello

I want to place a few photos into a thread I started here, is it possible to do this without using a photo hosting site? The photos are only on my computer no where else.

Thanks

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Veevee...click on, post a reply on your thread....scroll down... till you see attach files(below submit files), click on manage attachments.....a box will come up, choose file..this should take you into your pictures...Highlite the file/photo's required (you are allowed 5 at one time (not to large a Pixels) then click yes...then click upload....when all photo's are there you require...click submit reply..done

Do you mean like these photo's attached to your thread...if yes follow the above instructions

Attachments

• FiammaPumpSpares003.jpg
    FiammaPumpSpares003.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 9
  • FiammaAqua8pump02-b.jpg
    FiammaAqua8pump02-b.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 52fdeae587d4ec7f420649959fbd852c-300x300.jpg
    52fdeae587d4ec7f420649959fbd852c-300x300.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 0ea675adf65b449edb72b979e58e9696-300x300.jpg
    0ea675adf65b449edb72b979e58e9696-300x300.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
OP
OP
V
Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Veevee...click on, post a reply on your thread....scroll down... till you see attach files(below submit files), click on manage attachments.....a box will come up, choose file..this should take you into your pictures...Highlite the file/photo's required (you are allowed 5 at one time (not to large a Pixels) then click yes...then click upload....when all photo's are there you require...click submit reply..done

Do you mean like these photo's attached to your thread...if yes follow the above instructions

As before Mel, thank you for taking the time to help it all worked like a charm, very kind.

+ a large bier coming your way one day

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
As before Mel, thank you for taking the time to help it all worked like a charm, very kind.

+ a large bier coming your way one day

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Doh:I don't Drink:cry:.....Well maybe an odd 0% beer....1 small bottle in several months..."Does that mean I am bordering on alcoholism"....OH NO:Eeek:..if yes... that means I will need plenty of those blow in a bag for over here in France:Doh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Jamie Glad to be of some help you:thumb:

Mel

Jamie to answer a question you asked me about a month ago the area around Piriac-sur-mer and just above to Quimiac.is worth a look at....call at these two aires if you want look at the area, Brambles, and Quimiac.....the area is very nice,clean, and on the coast.in the bay of Biscay..Not quite in Brittany, just a stone throw away(just above St Nazaire).
we call there a lot....on route...always make it one of our stops:thumb:

Mel:thumb:

OP
OP
V
Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Doh:[HI]I don't Drink:cry:.....Well maybe an odd 0% beer....1 small bottle in several months..."Does that mean I am bordering on alcoholism"[/HI]....OH NO:Eeek:..if yes... that means I will need plenty of those blow in a bag for over here in France:Doh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Jamie Glad to be of some help you:thumb:

Mel

Jamie to answer a question you asked me about a month ago the area around Piriac-sur-mer and just above to Quimiac.is worth a look at....call at these two aires if you want look at the area, Brambles, and Quimiac.....the area is very nice,clean, and on the coast.in the bay of Biscay..Not quite in Brittany, just a stone throw away(just above St Nazaire).
we call there a lot....on route...always make it one of our stops:thumb:

Mel:thumb:

Have to say Mel that I am definately an alcoholic, get through 2 beers a year, so double your consumption.
Have promised to try harder this year at Le Mans, maybe a beer a day.

That of course is not counting the medicine, current favourite Corbieres...

Will try your recommendations, thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back