hymer 2004 b635 manual and specifications (1 Viewer)

toolboxxxx

Free Member
May 16, 2012
gloucester
Funster No
MH
hymer b635
Exp
10 years
hi,i have a hymer b635 2004, i bought the motorhome in portugal it is left hand drive and came from uk origionally,but i have no manuals for the vehicle or the running gear, heater electrics etc ,is there any one out there with similar vehicle papers that i could photo copy ,i live in gloucester but will travel as i would like origional copies,alternatively where could i get them? thankyou for any help

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
hi,i have a hymer b635 2004, i bought the motorhome in portugal it is left hand drive and came from uk origionally,but i have no manuals for the vehicle or the running gear, heater electrics etc ,is there any one out there with similar vehicle papers that i could photo copy ,i live in gloucester but will travel as i would like origional copies,alternatively where could i get them? thankyou for any help

We bought our LHD without any manuals so I contacted Hymer in Germany asking if I could purchase a manual and they emailed everything over to us at no charge whatsoever.
This is the reply email with Contact details:

We refer to your request dated 26.03.2009 and thank you for purchasing one of our vehicles.
You will find the user manual you need in the appendix.
We hope we were able to help you and wish you pleasant travels with your motorhome.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, yours sincerely, sincères salutations, cordiali saluti
Hymer Aktiengesellschaft
Kundendienst, After Sales Service, Service Après Vente, Servizio di assistenza clienti
Max Düren
Mo-Do /Th 8-12 Uhr CET, 13-16 Uhr CET
Fr 8-12 Uhr CET
fon: + 49 7524 999 - 360
fax: + 49 7524 999 - 313
Email to: Kundendienst@hymer.com

Upvote 0

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
We bought our LHD without any manuals so I contacted Hymer in Germany asking if I could purchase a manual and they emailed everything over to us at no charge whatsoever.
This is the reply email with Contact details:

We refer to your request dated 26.03.2009 and thank you for purchasing one of our vehicles.
You will find the user manual you need in the appendix.
We hope we were able to help you and wish you pleasant travels with your motorhome.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, yours sincerely, sincères salutations, cordiali saluti
Hymer Aktiengesellschaft
Kundendienst, After Sales Service, Service Après Vente, Servizio di assistenza clienti
Max Düren
Mo-Do /Th 8-12 Uhr CET, 13-16 Uhr CET
Fr 8-12 Uhr CET
fon: + 49 7524 999 - 360
fax: + 49 7524 999 - 313
Email to: Kundendienst@hymer.com
Impressive, That's customer care

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!