NIESMANN+BISCHOFF Flair (1 Viewer)

May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
Possibly going to see a 1995 NIESMANN+BISCHOFF Flair, does anyone know what the going rate for one of these is? Also any comments or gotchas would be appreciated :)

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
It depends which model: in 1996 there were A-class and overcab C-Class (Alcoven) Flairs.

A quick look on Mobil.de suggests the going rate is between €20,000 and €30,000 for that vintage.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
BigClick
May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
It depends which model: in 1996 there were A-class and overcab C-Class (Alcoven) Flairs.

A quick look on Mobil.de suggests the going rate is between €20,000 and €30,000 for that vintage.

wow I better get down there then its priced at £15,500!

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I kindled your books Jim. Read the first one in one sitting. Highlight for me were the Quotes from why people motorhome.
Nice job!

Thanks, I'm glad they were a help:thumb:

Upvote 0

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
wow I better get down there then its priced at £15,500!

Seems a good price, check for water ingress especially front left and front right, there is a tendency for leaks to occur where the roof bars join the body.
Also check driver and passenger double glazing for misting up, these windows are £1250 a piece to replace. Check dashboard for evidence of leaking window seals.
Also ckeck the rear bumper for signs of cracks or serious damage. They can be filled quite easily provided the damage is not severe.
If yours is the fixed bed with a garage model check the garage door area for leaks and possible rot.
Also check the engine size, the flair is a large van and I can not be sure but I would think a 2.5ltr engine might be on the small side to power it.
There is a Niemann Bischoff owners club where you can read numerous threads about the Flair.

Remember you are bidding on a premier motorhome with prices to match. Do not think Travelworld - the sole main agent will be much help to you; the owners club will offer great help if you ask.

Good luck

Norman

Upvote 0
OP
OP
BigClick
May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
Also ckeck the rear bumper for signs of cracks or serious damage. They can be filled quite easily provided the damage is not severe.

Norman
Thanks Norman,
Looking at the pictures there is damage to the bumper right on the corner at the back it looks like a chunky moulding that's been cracked and pushed in.
Expensive?

Upvote 0

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks Norman,
Looking at the pictures there is damage to the bumper right on the corner at the back it looks like a chunky moulding that's been cracked and pushed in.
Expensive?
Depends on extent of damage if the bumper has to be replaced yes, but use damage a bargaining tool and suggest a reduction price of around £1000, then you are covered should it turn out not to be repairable.

Norman

Upvote 0

Soaringman

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2012
I was on the forum for a few weeks but the website domain seems to have gone. I think there was a problem with the administrator or something:Sad:
The link was www.n&b.biz I think.
If there are any other N&B owners who know more I would be happy to hear:thumb:

Upvote 0

deborah

Free Member
Aug 30, 2008
Ashbourne
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
4 years
Nismann Bischoff flair

Hi we have a Niessmann Flair. Nit sure if this is too late, but if you have any Q's please shout. We have owned ours for over 3 years and love it. Would definitely recommend.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
BigClick
May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
Hi we have a Niessmann Flair. Nit sure if this is too late, but if you have any Q's please shout. We have owned ours for over 3 years and love it. Would definitely recommend.

Hi,
Thanks for the offer but we decided to pass it wasnt so tidy on inspection and the layout wasn't quite what weare looking for.
Thanks again

Upvote 0
Aug 12, 2021
Nantwitch Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Flair
Exp
25years
Have a look at the German website some nice ones if left hand drive is ok ,had ours 20 years.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back