Morning Funsters - Were Ready to go. (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Morning Funsters,

Here in West Wales I can't see the hills for mist its pretty gloomy. But its forecast to be better from today and a nice weekend beckons. Couldn't bribe anyone yesterday so had to get up extra early morning to make name badges, how I love that job:Smile:

After spending an hour trying to find us, a frustrated Dingray was relieved to arrive here at Red Kite Camping yesterday so he would be closer to the show rally which starts today. I'll be leaving here at around 9am and get set up at Carmarthen for the first Funsters arriving at midday. The weekend starts here::bigsmile: We have rallies all over the place this weekend, wherever you are, at a rally or not, have fun, we will:thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Hope you all have a great time.

Just checked the forecast for Carmarthen and it looks pretty good for Saturday and Sunday.

Hope the ground isn't too soggy :thumb:

gypsyrose

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Mid Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
30 years plus
Be there later this aft.....we hoping ground isn't too bad also!! The promise of a nice w/e will keep our wheels spinning towards Carmarthen.....::bigsmile:
Yorkies taking their rain coats just in case!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
See you all Friday night, save me a non-soggy pitch in the sun with the finest view please sir.

Outlook, not tooooo warm but bright with winds De-creasing, THINKS, will my anchor hold in Carmarthen, not too sure, never sailed there......Griff
:thumb:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
See you all Friday night, save me a non-soggy pitch in the sun with the finest view please sir.

Outlook, not tooooo warm but bright with winds De-creasing, THINKS, will my anchor hold in Carmarthen, not too sure, never sailed there......Griff :thumb:

Be sure to go and say hello to Smudger when you get there and give him our regards please popeye.

Kate x

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
I will be thinking of you when I am on the beach (28 degrees yesterday) quaffing a little vin blanc !:Cool:

Billy no mates again !! Hollyberry on her way home !!:cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Morning have a great time all attending, I'm sure you will. :thumb:
It was a great idea the name badges Jim, :winky: when you had the children making them. ::bigsmile: Trouble is you overpaid them, and once they get a shilling in their pocket, they don't want to work any more.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Our weather for the Tattingstone meet is looking good, poured with rain at 6.00 this morning but the sun is out now. :thumb: Expecting a shower after lunch then they say Sun / Cloud over the weekend.

Lets hope they are right, we don't want all the funsters spending the whole time in the pub, he sells real ale, and I don't need lots of Stumble Home down my neck.:winky: I have enough trouble as it is. :winky: :ROFLMAO: Bob.

Last edited:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Have a great time everyone...

Wish I was there with you...

As compensation fate has positioned me here today...

JJ

Attachments

• From bed this morning....jpg
    From bed this morning....jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 51

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread