Chelsea Liverpool game on Laptop Help. (1 Viewer)

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
We've arrived in Buckinghamshire done all our shopping for the weekend away and for the first time ever we have internet connection yipppeee, now all i need is to find out how to get ITV live so i can watch the FA cup final:thumb:

does anyone have any idea how i should go about it please.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I have never been able to watch a match on the Internet. Live streaming I think it's called. I am sure it's possible though.

Good luck with it.

As a last ( or possibly first) resort there is always the pub:thumb:

OP
OP
ROB1CHELSEA1
Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Cheers Treacle i always watch the footy on live streaming but just wondered if it was possible to get ITV, trouble with the live streaming is its about 5 minutes behind normal tv and you don't always get a great picture, suppose a few beers will sort that at though:ROFLMAO:

:thumb:CHELSEA FOREVER:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Rob
Try the programme Tv catchup. It's only seconds behind and I watch the Tv on my phone all the time as well as the Pc works well.

Sonja

SPUD'N'T

Free Member
Aug 25, 2008
YORK ENGLAND
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT (LOW PROFILE)
Exp
since 2008
Cheers Treacle i always watch the footy on live streaming but just wondered if it was possible to get ITV, trouble with the live streaming is its about 5 minutes behind normal tv and you don't always get a great picture, suppose a few beers will sort that at though:ROFLMAO:

:thumb:CHELSEA FOREVER:thumb:

Does this mean I'll see Stevie G Lifting the cup 5 mins before you ? :thumb:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
On TV Catchup on my iPad the game is 39 seconds behind the "live" match on my TV......

Not bad.....:thumb:

SPUD'N'T

Free Member
Aug 25, 2008
YORK ENGLAND
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT (LOW PROFILE)
Exp
since 2008
Perfect... Chelsea win but Liverpool and all the Red Scousers can blub for years and years over the goal that wasn't allowed...

JJ :Cool:

I'm not blubbing, some you win some you lose, still not sure about garcia's in the c/l semi,

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Perfect... Chelsea win but Liverpool and all the Red Scousers can blub for years and years over the goal that wasn't allowed...

JJ :Cool:

Tut tut JJ, thought you were above making assumptions, I think you will find most Liverpool fans blamed wrong tactics in the first hour of the game for costing us the game, I've not heard many saying that disallowed goal cost us, geez JJ your almost in the class of that other mad blue nutter.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
You are quite right Tony... I was wrong to tar all Scousers with the same brush... It is just that most of my good mates who are Red Scousers all whinge and whine about almost everything... my Bluenose mates (3) are like me and resigned to disappointment...

I have said it before and I will do so again here... I am not convinced King Kenny is the saviour many believe him to be... People have short memories...

JJ

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
All we gotta do now is sort out the Euros!

Doing well at the moment - it was a good game, liverpool did put up a good fight and did complete some good tackles - but the blues got through in the end!:thumb:

Nice to see them playing well again!::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back