Betty Butcher

Free Member
May 4, 2012
Leeds West Yorks
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi, I am new to Motorhome Fun, but I have wild camped before when my husband was alive, he died last year and I have not been out in the van on my own yet but I am going to give it a go. :thumb:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I should point out that as its your 1st posting its compulsary to provide Me - SHIFTZZ with a case of beer... I dont mid what type as long as its 'Butty Bach' from Wye Valley Brewery..:winky:

Just as long as you know,,,,:winky:

Anyhow, welcome to the madhouse...

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Welcome to Fun Betty... I am sure you will enjoy the forum... I have "off site" parked for many, many years all over the place... I love it, as does my other half Frankie when we get the chance...

JJ :Cool:

PS... ShiftZZ is still waiting for his beer from me so no need to rush...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi Betty Butcher, and a warm welcome to the "Funsters".....:thumb:

Plenty of Rally`s and Meets coming up.... get yourself along to one/some.. great bunch of people.. ::bigsmile:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Ignore them Betty, trust me, I am ShiftZZ lion tamer to the President of Jordan and part time Druid.

Its the beer that counts.,

Yes JJ, I can still remember , you tight git..

Betty, Old Mo is ok for his age, he is soon to hit 84 and 3/4, mhe is nearly hosue trained and loved to sunbath..

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi, I am new to Motorhome Fun, but I have wild camped before when my husband was alive, he died last year and I have not been out in the van on my own yet but I am going to give it a go. :thumb:

There was thread a few days ago about singletons getting together and there is hidden singleton forum that the boss can let you into.

There are a few single ladies on here, you can do it.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Ignore them Betty, trust me, I am ShiftZZ lion tamer to the President of Jordan and part time Druid.

Its the beer that counts.,

Yes JJ, I can still remember , you tight git..

Betty, Old Mo is ok for his age, he is soon to hit 84 and 3/4, mhe is nearly hosue trained and loved to sunbath..
Cheeky bird!!!! See how you speak of Mo :roflmto: Betty I suppose I have to introduce mister ShiftZZ well known as Shifty or Hilda or even chief of all the Funsite Nutters (and let me tell you they are quite a lot of them !!!!!::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:) Still ... you'll soon find out that they are all a nice bunch... keep on mind that Brian (Hilldweller) is the most cynical and probably one of the kindest men in the world.... just try to get used to his way of talking keep a good sense of humor and you'll be fine:winky:
Enjoy your travels Welcome to the fun.... Bienvenue aussi en France Betty !!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hi Betty
welcome to MHF. We are not too far from you. I think your brilliant for wanting to carry on going out in the MH. Good on you. i bet your husband would be proud of you. :thumb:
Why dont you try to get to Misterton , not this weekend but next. Its not too far away and there will be a nice bunch of people going that will make you welcome.
Look to the left of the front page , click on Misterton rally and it will tell you the details.
I can drive our motorhome , but would have no idea how to do anything else. How bad is that :Blush:
I keep saying i must watch and learn.
Bev:Smile:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi Betty and welcome. We aren't too far away either. Rothwell. Do go to Misterton. I'm sure you'd love it, it's not far and we aren't a bad bunch. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Betty :welcome: to fun. :thumb:

As said get along to a meet, you will have a great time, and plenty of people to help you out if needed.:thumb:

::bigsmile: Bob and Jane.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back