Free Member
May 3, 2012
Sussex
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
hi there
Im thinking of buying my first Motorhome, i need some advice as i have no idea!

:)

OP
OP
C

Clementine49

Free Member
May 3, 2012
Sussex
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
You need Jims book on buying a motorhome. Plenty of advice on here too.

Link Removed

thanks

I would like to talk to others who have MH's and does anyone actually live in one?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
thanks

I would like to talk to others who have MH's and[HI] does anyone actually live in one?[/HI]

Many live in them full time, you obviously haven't read the back catalogue of posts, it's good reading, feel free to jump right in.

:welcomefunster:..Griff

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Hi and welcome to Fun. Before any of us could answer, you would need to let us know lots of things first.

eg: Berth wanted? How big a MH would you be prepared (or able) to drive. Fixed bed, Large Bathroom, Lounge type, Oven in klitchen, amount of storage etc etc
there are lots of things to consider, the above is just the tip of the iceberg. As has already been mentioned you would be far better reading older posts first and of course start visiting a show or two to get the idea of different types of layout.
And of course the biggest question is how much you are prepared to spend.
Good Luck

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Motorhome Fun, lots of information on here mostly of people who have motorhomes, some used just for holidays a lot who live in the 4 or 5 months a year often in Europe, then we have fulltimers both in UK and Europe, think of what you want to do specifically with a motorhome and ask away. :thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Welcome to Fun Clementine, why not come to our BBQ this May Bank Holiday weekend and have a browse round seeing as your in Sussex!

Have a chat to Andy, he lived full time in a Pilote MH for a number of years and knows all about motorhomes, plenty of free advice available

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back