Will they run truckfest this weekend? (1 Viewer)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I wonder if they will run truckfest this weekend at Peterborough after the mess we left it on Monday?

The ground would never dry out in the time....

Bob:Blush:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
those tractor drivers are going to make a mint

According to their website it's still on ...link to website

Well if it is on, then those tractor drivers are going to make a mint.. unless they can do the same as Eddie of VanBitz park on the hard standing unlike us mere mortals that had to park on the grass and for many sink to the axles.

Never did ask Bob and Jane did the bread crates work? you were the last off the field and we went a short time before you so forgot to ask how you made out?

.....certainly would not like to come across one of those 10" deep farrows left by Rick and Ben (slightly less deep.. but still a mess)....

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We never tried Bob :winky: but as we had a river going past and under the van on Sunday I would have thought not, might have managed it with a few more bread trays and no trailer on the back. :ROFLMAO: :roflmto:

Are you going to truckfest Bob ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
me go to Truckfest .. you joke

We never tried Bob :winky: but as we had a river going past and under the van on Sunday I would have thought not, might have managed it with a few more bread trays and no trailer on the back. :ROFLMAO: :roflmto:

Are you going to truckfest Bob ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are joking Bob, me go to Truckfest with there silly prices:Blush: I am not silly.. I know what the grass was like when we left... I would not go near the place if the for caste was rain a month before any show... I only did this one as I had a long arranged service and my MOT booked.

I used to go to Peterborough and do toy fairs many many years back and set up stall in the sheds.. the ground was always bad then... but we had hard standing, I would never had done it if it was parking on the grass..

Sorry to hear you could not wade out of that river that was feeding MHF lake.:Blush::Blush::Blush:

Perhaps next time we should put some pontoon floats on each side of the Hymer.

Bob:Eeek:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Yup.. I will be there from Friday mid day.. Got two club stands to set up and a meeting with the BMF council as the rep for both clubs.. and yes, I will be taking the tin tent as the bikers call it ( The motorhome )

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
sorry - all the euroboxes look the same to me

Hymer :whatthe:

No far more select than a Hymer. :winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry, Bob.. all the euro boxes look the same to me.. same as certain immigrants all look the same.. same colour that is:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .. yours was white in colour or was it mud and white? so is that brown and white or off white I wonder..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob:Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back