Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I am trying to incorporate our new pennant into the site logo, if you press ctl+F5 to refresh your browser you should see my effort so far:Smile:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Me too! :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wildcamper

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
HI jim looks good but could you please tell me is it going to be just a flag up a pole our you looking to have it as awindow sticker aswell???

sorry to be a pain:Blush:

thanks ken:thumb:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi, we will have window stickers as well as a pennant

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi :Doh: like the pennant idea and sticker:Cool: but i dont think it looks right in the top picy i like just the motorhome !! jim .. can it go somewhere else on the homepage? just a idea

ray:winky:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Jim sorry mate it spoils the banner, it looks stuck on top, folk will start talking:secret:
Geo

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
HI jim looks good but could you please tell me is it going to be just a flag up a pole our you looking to have it as awindow sticker aswell???

sorry to be a pain:Blush:

thanks ken:thumb:

Jim, if you want some stickers handed out at the NEC Birmingham Feb 19th-24th on the Fiamma stand, send some c/o Darren Kilby at Johns Cross and we will put them on the stand.

Regards

Peter

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Sorry to be awkward but I dont like it:RollEyes:

hi :Doh: like the pennant idea and sticker:Cool: but i dont think it looks right in the top picy i like just the motorhome !! jim .. can it go somewhere else on the homepage? just a idea

ray:winky:

Hi Jim sorry mate it spoils the banner, it looks stuck on top, folk will start talking:secret:
Geo

Agree with all these I'm afraid. It does spoil the look of the banner.:Sad:
Are there likely to be stickers and/or pennant available before and/or at Newark?
D'you know how much they're gonna cost?

Wouldn't it be cool to fly a two yard pennant at the Rally; we could have sunrise and sunset flag raising and lowering ceremonies - with suitable music of course - with us all stood around respectfully attired. Oh OK too silly.:Doh: I've seen too many military ceremonies and spent too long on ships. I'll leave now if you like.:Blush:
:roflmto::roflmto:

John

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Sorry it don't float my boat either:cry:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Jim

In my opinion the design is great for a pennant or sticker, but it does not sit well on the website banner.

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Wouldn't it be cool to fly a two yard pennant at the Rally; we could have sunrise and sunset flag raising and lowering ceremonies - with suitable music of course - with us all stood around respectfully attired. Oh OK too silly.:Doh: I've seen too many military ceremonies and spent too long on ships. I'll leave now if you like.:Blush:

John[/quote]

i like it ::bigsmile: what about a motorhome fun theme song/ tune:roflmto: born to be wild ...steppenwolf

ray:Smile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
See Jim
I said that pennant on the banner would'nt work, its fell off already !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
sorry jim, must be doing something wrong.
tried ctl+f5 and also normal refresh but i dont see anything.:cry:

Too late......its been and gone! :roflmto:

It didn't go down too well so Jim's working on "Plan B" :winky: :roflmto:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp

John

i like it ::bigsmile: what about a motorhome fun theme song/ tune:roflmto: born to be wild ...steppenwolf

ray:Smile:[/QUOTE]

... or Canned Heat - On the Road Again? :ROFLMAO:

... or Davey's on the Road Again - Manfred Mann (just not sure about the '...wearing different clothes again.)

Last edited:

Supertractorman

Free Member
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No

ray:Smile:

... or Canned Heat - On the Road Again? :ROFLMAO:

... or Davey's on the Road Again - Manfred Mann (just not sure about the '...wearing different clothes again.)[/QUOTE]

If the numbers keep on growing why not "Convoy":thumb::thumb:

David

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
If the numbers keep on growing why not "Convoy":thumb::thumb:

David[/QUOTE]

Can I be Rubber Duck?:roflmto::roflmto:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Can I be Rubber Duck?:roflmto::roflmto:

There you go David .Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed[/QUOTE]

Or maybe the gu(a)y that's driving the "Camper" - no, on second thoughts, the missus would get upset.
As you may have realised I'm referring to the Laurie Lingo and the Dipsticks (Radio 1 DJs Dave Lee Travis and Paul Burnett) send-up. For those of you that don't remember it see Convoy GB

Damn I hit the wrong button and missed out the 'smileys' Oh Well.

John (not I hasten to declare a "camper"

Last edited:

Supertractorman

Free Member
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
Imagine the scene heading up the A1 for Newark with Jim out front with his Pennant swaying in the wind followed by a Convoy of RV's driven by Drivers with Stetsons on, as the Driver of a Bedford Bambi flashes past in the outside lane with his cap turned round.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have I seen too many cartoons:Doh:

David

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Imagine the scene heading up the A1 for Newark with Jim out front with his Pennant swaying in the wind followed by a Convoy of RV's driven by Drivers with Stetsons on, as the Driver of a Bedford Bambi flashes past in the outside lane with his cap turned round.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

David

No apart from the Bambi bit it's always like that:winky::roflmto:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp

David

Particularly if there was Martyn in the lead with his trumpet horns and Lindy's cowhorns on the front end. :ROFLMAO::Eeek::ROFLMAO:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Nah....what you want is Bryan up front playing "tiddlywinks" with the traffic cones! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Flying the corporate banner of course!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back