louwil

Free Member
Dec 24, 2011
mansfield
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
:Eeek:Anybody tell me if its worth going down to Peterborough on Sunday or am I just going to end up stuck in the mud :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
according to the weather guru's the weather on Sunday is the worst of the weekend - rain and wind - many of the traders are talking about packing in on Satiurday night / Sunday morning due to the weather forcast - having said that many of the small stalls are now undercover in the sheds - many of the people who are here have already packed in ( not Fun I would hasten to add) and they are still arriving and parking up - If you don't mind rain come - if you are planning on staying overnight then don't as there is NO overnight camping available

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
you are supposed to be working BILL

according to the weather guru's the weather on Sunday is the worst of the weekend - rain and wind - many of the traders are talking about packing in on Satiurday night / Sunday morning due to the weather forcast - having said that many of the small stalls are now undercover in the sheds - many of the people who are here have already packed in ( not Fun I would hasten to add) and they are still arriving and parking up - If you don't mind rain come - if you are planning on staying overnight then don't as there is NO overnight camping available

You are supposed to be working Bill !!!! but yes you are right it is not good news here.. we are here now and will make the best of it.. But would I come here now? NO

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
You are supposed to be working Bill !!!! but yes you are right it is not good news here.. we are here now and will make the best of it.. But would I come here now? NO

Bob

True but the brain needs a break occasionally

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back