Tomtom Go Live 1000 EU for sale (1 Viewer)

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
I have a brand new (refurbished) Tomtom Go Live 1000 Europe for sale.

This is the flagship top of the range model with a 'multi-touch' screen, just like the Ipad etc. MUCH easier to operate than normal screens.

(If the fact it is refurbished concerns you, here are full details of what tomtom mean by refurbished...)
Each one is restored with genuine TomTom parts, including a brand new front screen and cover. You may see minor cosmetic imperfections on the back of your refurbished device, but you can be assured that it will perform to the high standards you would expect from TomTom.
We put each used TomTom device through its paces using a full TomTom test plan. Every device is TomTom Approved, and arrives in your hands in a new box with brand new documentation and the same limited warranty that you would get with a brand new TomTom device.

For full details here is a link to the item on tomtom's website
Link Removed

It is direct from Tomtom and is although classed as refurbished, It still has 12 months warranty and comes with 12 months live services which work in Europe not just the UK.

The live services are great, including Google local search (for finding things near you, better than poi files) and HD traffic (the best available on a sat-nav)

I'm selling it because I ordered it for myself but they delayed sending it out because they have updated the software to the latest version (as part of the refurbishment) and that meant I had to buy one from somewhere else as I wanted it quickly.

So rather than send it straight back I though I'd see if anyone on here wanted it.

New these cost £280 direct from Tomtom - I want just £175 (plus P&P or I can take to a show/meet that we are both attending)

Any questions please feel free to ask ::bigsmile:

Bryan

Attachments

• tomtom.jpg
    tomtom.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 35

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Nice unit Bryan .. good price too, and they've come a long way since I bought my TT One XL

but it's the yearly subscription of £47.50 for Live services that put me off upgrading :Sad:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
After 1st year thats included the live services are an option not compulsory, the units work without the live service and the new lane guidance is worth its weight:thumb:
Is it a 5" or 4 " screen bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Geo's right (of course) that the live services are included for 12 months and after that there is an OPTION to renew. So you get a whole year to decide if they are important enough for you to pay the equivalent of only £0.91 per week to renew them.

Put like that I revkon I will renew mine when it's due...but I can make that decision then.

I personally like the Google search option very much indeed. No need for poi files, want the nearest KFC? It will find it via Google and with one click will guide you to it :Cool:

The live traffic data is far superior to other sat nav's too. It updates every 2 minutes via it's inbuilt sim card, whereas other systems afaik are nowhere near as quick.

Geo, the screen is 4.3" The model that has the 5" screen is the 1005. I fancied the larger screen one but as that is the ONLY difference I decided that it wasn't worth paying extra for 0.7"

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi Bryan, my current 920 has traffic updates but more importantly I use it as my bluetooth hands-free for my phone, does this one of yours do that and if so I'd be very interested.....Griff:thumb:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi Bryan, my current 920 has traffic updates but more importantly I use it as my bluetooth hands-free for my phone, does this one of yours do that and if so I'd be very interested.....Griff:thumb:

Hi Griff,

Yes it does do bluetooth handsfee calling and it also does voice control I believe.

I got your PM and so I know you have already found this out :winky:

I will reply to your PM now :thumb:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

To the man with the white stick (Popeye)

(That's if he can find his way here to collect it without a sat-nav :ROFLMAO:)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

To the man with the white stick (Popeye)

([HI]That's if he can find his way here to collect it without a sat-nav[/HI] :ROFLMAO:)

I'll use my white stick.......:ROFLMAO:

..........Thanks Bryan, fingers crossed for the courier.........Griff

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Bryan who relieved me of several months of net income for this Tom Tom 1000 europe.

I also met Mr and Mrs Ehuplad who were at the same site in East Sussex. He calls it work but let me tell you these guys know how to chill.

We removed my trusty old Tomtom 920 and replaced it with the new one. It said my return journey would take me 1hr 7 mins which is 6 minutes longer than the 920 told me and 6 mins longer than the trip up took me.

Imagine how impressed I was when it took me 1hr 7mins because of the two traffic hold ups it said I was going to encounter at that time of day.

So far, I'm impressed and you will be too Brian when you set yours up, like the mag-mount too, very easy.

Great to meet you guys see you out there somewhere..........Griff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back