Free Member
Jun 28, 2010
S. Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
Do any of you good people know of a breakers in the uk for our American needs?
I'm after a table and associated brackets, the one between the diner.
Anyone?

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
You do occationaly see people breaking on ebay, think there is a fleetwood at the mo, but specific, never heard of any.

Why not just make one? Fairly simple, if you want the typical RV brakets try Duncan at starspangledspanner or Darren/Martin at RV spares (motorhome medics).

Making from scratch I'd be tempted to use a free standing design that you could use outside as well as inside and 'put away' if you wanted.

O'Learies in Hull, amoungst others would likely have leg options if your local DIY places failed.

Have fun:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
as you say easy to get the parts

You do occationaly see people breaking on ebay, think there is a fleetwood at the mo, but specific, never heard of any.

Why not just make one? Fairly simple, if you want the typical RV brakets try Duncan at starspangledspanner or Darren/Martin at RV spares (motorhome medics).

Making from scratch I'd be tempted to use a free standing design that you could use outside as well as inside and 'put away' if you wanted.

O'Learies in Hull, amoungst others would likely have leg options if your local DIY places failed.

Have fun:thumb:

All the part numbers are in the big RV accessory book... either Duncan or Darren/Martin should be able to get them.. dead easy to make... Bit of 3/4" marine ply with some laminate on top and a bit of edging, fit the centre leg and the rear bracket and you are done... the holes for the can holders are a pain .. I would leave them out... you can get draw packs to go under the table / bed base as well.. Darren has them.

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
he would as well -- make a new one

Bring it down here, I'll break it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: or even make you a new table.

Roger has the ability and equipment to make almost everything.. I was going to ask him for a new leg, but he said he would put the foot on the other way round.. so I keep going in circles:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bob:Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back