Oct 11, 2011
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi,
does anyone know where i can get the necessary jack handle to remove the spare wheel on a 2007 Auto Roller 200 ?
Thanks
Bill

craigx7

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
sheffield
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 months
jack handle

as far as i know your jack is the same as the rollerteam 500 the handle folds up and im sure its the standard transit part try a breakers or the ford dealer.

OP
OP
BillJones

BillJones

Free Member
Oct 11, 2011
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
as far as i know your jack is the same as the rollerteam 500 the handle folds up and im sure its the standard transit part try a breakers or the ford dealer.

Thanks Craig, so is that the one i need to remove the spare wheel ? as i'm not sure where the wheel is on the Rollerteam 500

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

craigx7

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
sheffield
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 months
not sure if its the same as mine but there is a hole in the skirt just behind the o/s (driverside) wheel, tell you what ill get the keys and check it out now , just give me a minuite.

OP
OP
BillJones

BillJones

Free Member
Oct 11, 2011
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
not sure if its the same as mine but there is a hole in the skirt just behind the o/s (driverside) wheel, tell you what ill get the keys and check it out now , just give me a minuite.

Mine has a hole also in the same place so it might be the same

Cheers

craigx7

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
sheffield
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 months
lowering the spare

right ive just been out and done it, first you unfold the long black jack handle this is with the jack in the grey polystyrene holder behind the passenger seat. One end of the handle has a folding slot atachment this locates into a slot through the hole and on the main chassis, turn the handle anti clockwise and the wheel will lower. hope this helps bill.

OP
OP
BillJones

BillJones

Free Member
Oct 11, 2011
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
right ive just been out and done it, first you unfold the long black jack handle this is with the jack in the grey polystyrene holder behind the passenger seat. One end of the handle has a folding slot atachment this locates into a slot through the hole and on the main chassis, turn the handle anti clockwise and the wheel will lower. hope this helps bill.

Thanks Craig for the help it's the jack and handle i don't have. I will try the ford dealer when i get home.
Cheers Bill
:thumb:

OP
OP
BillJones

BillJones

Free Member
Oct 11, 2011
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
try looking in the jack stowage compartment in the drivers footwell

I have a new jack and wheel brace and that's where i store it. When i bought the van i was told the jack, wheel brace and handle weren't there so i will have to buy one.
Thanks for trying
Cheers Bill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back