Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I have run this past Bob & Jane, and they suggest I post the information as there welcome letter is already printed.

Water collection at shows can be an issue to lots.. hell water is heavy and some of us, including me do not or cannot lug a heavy water contain from the taps. I use a class 111 scooter, and they carries my bulk and a heavy water container no problems.

Don not feel embarrassed to ask... if you need a contain, or watering can filled, just seek me out.. cannot miss me or Ezzie the St Bernard... I am in an B class smaller type American RV with a 4 wheel car trailer attached.. or ask Bob or Jane the marshals to point you to my motor home. I do not have a problem doing it... I often do it for other RV owners near us, but as there is 100 on the site this year, others are welcome to ask...

Also

We do take the car in to the local town supermarket a couple of times over the weekend.. I know site shops can be expensive, again we often collect milk / bread /potatoes etc., so if you forgot to pack anything, again ask and we should be able to get it for you on one of the runs... most arrive with there immediate needs covered, but remember again just let me or Sue know.

Lastly.. it is a long long walk back with heavy items at the show.. if you need them bought back and I can get them on the scooter.. let me know.. You will see me in the trade area ..cannot miss Ezzie.. stop me and discuss or catch me in our area.. we all have a fair idea that we may be buying a certain large item.. all you need to do is get the traders stall number.. have your name put on the item and tell them it will be collected by a big chap on a disabled scooter called Bob.. again done this in the past for odd people.

The offer is there.. up to you to take it up...

oh yes Sue is just starting to make her Lemon Drizzel Cakes.. those that have got in quick know how good it is..

Bob:thumb:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
That is very nice of you ::bigsmile:.

I heard this malicious rumour that you were a solicitor. Obviously not true as you are too nice to be one of those :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
not all those in the legal profession are nasty

That is very nice of you ::bigsmile:.

I heard this malicious rumour that you were a solicitor. Obviously not true as you are too nice to be one of those :ROFLMAO:

Not all of us in the legal profession are nasty.

It is a genuine offer.. you may well need it.. so do make contact..

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Not all of us in the legal profession are nasty.

It is a genuine offer.. you may well need it.. so do make contact..

Bob

Was Joshing you. I have a few friends who are legal types. They are really friendly guys until it is their round :ROFLMAO:

Appreciate the offer but I won't be buying anything at the show. I am just coming for the social and cheap camping :winky: I carry just over a weeks worth of water with me and can last a week on one thetford cassette. Us fulltimers are very frugal you know ::bigsmile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Nicely done Bob :thumb:

Now, how can I fit that new 6 mtre awning on your scoot ? :winky:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
as the advert says.. every little helps

Very kind of you!

As the advert says.. every little helps...

the offer is there, some will ask as normal and I hope others that are having a struggle will also do so...

Most members will help someone else in need.. I have seen Bill (Landy Lover):thumb: many a time tow someone off mud... I have seen Rick (Motor Romin):thumb: and others lift my scooter from the back of the car... if everyone thought how can i improve the weekend in someway for another member of the group it would be good...

For me.. personally I would like to get out of the cold and be in side the tent this time... I have suffered sitting out side when it was full:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The helpful encouragement of JIM when I am setting up:winky:

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back