motorhome insurance (1 Viewer)

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
Had my annual insurance reminder today from Saga £450+ including euro recovery which I thought was getting a tad expensive so I had a scout around the internet and got a quote from Safeguard for £330 inc recovery.
I spoke to a very pleasant girl on the phone and she trimmed it down to £305 so no contest am now insured with Safeguard.:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
you have a good recovery included

Had my annual insurance reminder today from Saga £450+ including euro recovery which I thought was getting a tad expensive so I had a scout around the internet and got a quote from Safeguard for £330 inc recovery.
I spoke to a very pleasant girl on the phone and she trimmed it down to £305 so no contest am now insured with Safeguard.:thumb:

With Safeguard you have a first rate recovery included in the policy that I yet seen matched by anyone.. no limit on the recovery cost back to the UK.

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Alan
Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
Insurance

You should have shopped around more comfort frank pickles etc

I tried for comfort but by the time they'd got back to me I'd accepted Safeguards quote, I think motorhome Insurance with AA recovery with 365 days european cover is excellent value.I hope to never need there services but its the reassurance when travelling abroad.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back