Just arrived in Ullapool and......... (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
Told to pick a pitch so went for the best views . Ground looked soft so took it very careful and promptly got stuck! Oh well I may have to stay longer than planned, but still a bit embarrassed !

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
What a shame, but as you say the views are fantastic, what a beautiful part of Scotland you're in. We've had great weather here today, quite warm, dry and sunny down in Kirkcudbrightshire,south-west Scotland. In fact, our weather has been great compared to London and other parts of the UK. Hopefully things will dry out for you over the next few days:thumb:
Enjoy your stay!
Bill & Margaret

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Don't worry if it's the main site, Broomfields they have some great big tractors, or did last time we were there.

Seen plenty pulled off there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Told to pick a pitch so went for the best views . Ground looked soft so took it very careful and promptly got stuck! Oh well I may have to stay longer than planned, but still a bit embarrassed !

:thumb::thumb:
HAVE A RUN UP TO CLACTOL BEACH VERY BEAUTIFUL PLACE

patyogi

Free Member
Feb 8, 2012
Deal, Kent
Funster No
MH
self convert, left hooker
Exp
too long
Soft going

Off too Bayeux on Saturday, it's been raining all week, only there 8 days and guess what.....!
Accuweather says heavy rain 21+m/m and hailstorms and that's Saturday...rest of week rain, rain, +++ Oh well, plenty of brandy and the PS2, rainwear, good grub, sounds ok to me!
:shout::Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back