Booked first trip out, dog friendly Site (1 Viewer)

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
Well, we now have our new family member and have booked our first outing for 2008, Easter weekend for £36 with hook up, and dog friendly site

Wish me luck, having a dog is all very new to us so could be very interesting, have lots of training classes between now and then so hopefully he will know how to behave by Easter

barney2008.jpg

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
He is gorgeous!
So where are you off to at Easter?:winky:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Well, we now have our new family member and have booked our first outing for 2008, Easter weekend for £36 with hook up, and dog friendly site

Wish me luck, having a dog is all very new to us so could be very interesting, have lots of training classes between now and so hopefully he will know how to behave by Easter

We have also considered having a dog but for various reasons decided against.

Good luck, he looks adorable.. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
The Poor Relations

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
We have also considered having a dog but for various reasons decided against.

Good luck, he looks adorable.. :Smile:

thanks Jim, it was a hard decision, we thought long and hard about it, but he so fits, it is like he has always been here

He would fit on the barby nicely :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Can't eat a whole one nowadays though :ROFLMAO:

Keith

Keith, trust you :Doh:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
I you have Sky don't forget to watch the 'Dog Whisperer'

Wish I could get my hound to sit still when there's a camera about:winky:

(we'll echo Gorgeous :Smile: )

OP
OP
The Poor Relations

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
I you have Sky don't forget to watch the 'Dog Whisperer'

Wish I could get my hound to sit still when there's a camera about:winky:

(we'll echo Gorgeous :Smile: )

thanks Sng

He is the most laid back dog I have ever met, and only 4.5 months old.

Has this tendancy to go out and collect stones, leaves etc from the garden all day, a right little hoarder

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
If you have to leave him on his own we'd recommend getting one of those cubes from the vet (or wherever)... put some dried food in and he'll spend hours knocking it around to get the munchies.

Talking of food, we like (and so does the dog) Chudleigh's Original... great for trips, no mess, no fuss (nothing to clear up as we have a Lab:Cool:)

Keith if we offer you muesli... enjoy 'cos it'll make your hair shine:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Couldn't be without a dog, they are great fun, and a great way to get some exercise and keep you cheerful. Wet dogs and motorhomes though :whatthe: especially big ones. RoadRunner must go through a few towels this weather.:roflmto:

A nice dry dog is allowed in the motorhome, wet ones kip in the dog trailer on SWMBO strict orders. ::bigsmile:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
He looks really lovely, he will repay your love and care tenfold:yeah::thumb:

OP
OP
The Poor Relations

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
Yes, this wet weather is playing havoc with my kitchen floor. Barney is loving running round the mud, that once had grass on it until this rain kicked in, then running around the kitchen, it is all so funny though, Paul says he has never seen me clean the floor so often He (barney that is not Paul) is being clippered on Saturday, get rid of some of the excess hair on his legs and feet, may help :Doh:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I'd get Paul done too!!
Love the Dawg
Geo

J

jasmine

Deleted User

Wish me luck, having a dog is all very new to us so could be very interesting, have lots of training classes between now and then so hopefully he will know how to behave by Easter

barney2008.jpg

Hi

Your dog is beautiful, we only got our dog last April and he loves it in our motorhome, he sits up in the front of the van on my lap (with his harness on!), like Lord Muck. He loves it in our motorhome. We belong to the Caravan Club, and most of the members have a dog. We're taking him to France next month for 10 weeks, I expect he will want to wear a beret! :Doh:

Good Luck with your holiday at Easter, I'm sure Barney will love it! Keep us informed and let us know how you got on. :thumb:

Jasmine

Attachments

• max.jpg
    max.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 36
F

furmingerfamily

Deleted User
Lovely looking dog! ::bigsmile: We take our 3 year old English Springer Spaniel camping and she absolutely loves it, living in close confines when we're camping means she gets loads of attention. Plus she loves to watch all the goings on around the campsite, people walking by, wildlife etc. Enjoy your trip!

Jonathan.

Attachments

• bramble.jpg
    bramble.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:

theboadacea

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
thanks Sng

He is the most laid back dog I have ever met, and only 4.5 months old.

Has this tendancy to go out and collect stones, leaves etc from the garden all day, a right little hoarder

Would recommend weening him off stones before the habit kicks in. Bodie our staffie loved stones so much she has ground he tips off her teeth. We have now successfully got her off them ... can't take her near a golf course though as her new love is golf balls. They have a texture - as do stones - but they don't make her lost about 5mm of tooth! :Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back