Why is it that....................... (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
1. Motorhomers always wave to each other on the road but never speak when on site?

2. On The caravan Club sites why do they close the toilets for cleaning at 9.45am just when they are busy?

Geoffers

Free Member
May 13, 2011
Groby Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1. Motorhomers always wave to each other on the road but never speak when on site?

2. On The caravan Club sites why do they close the toilets for cleaning at 9.45am just when they are busy?
I'll add another,
3. why (mainly on CC sites) people go to the showers in slippers, dressing gown,towl over shoulder and washbag When it's freezing cold and raining ?

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
1. On site they are foremost CC members who don't speak to anyone unless they have exactly the same caravan as themselves.:Angry:
2. Because they can. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
motorhomers not talk to one another on site? Have you ever been to a fun meet? do I need to retrain and stop talking to people.
find out the answers to all these questions and more at
Broken Link Removed

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
1. No idea. I always acknowledge people.
2. Why are people wanting showers at 9:45 when they should be out enjoying themselves and making the most of the day? The time for showers is 6:30 when you get up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
if the time it takes Dodgey to get to his RV...

If the time it takes Dodgey (Si ) to get from my RV to his (3 over is anything to go by he talks to everyone)... same when i set up everyone turns up (which is nice) and chat..

When I walk Ezzie I say hi to people.. takes hours sometimes getting round and Sue wonders if the scooter has broken down... But for example with peterborough 93 motor homes... boy that is going to be hard work trying to say hi to everyone..

I try to say hi to all I meet.. even grumpy JJ in the mornings.. he hates being woken up before 12 noon..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But often people just feel shy...

As for the CC (C&CC) and the showers, yes noticed that.. but having an RV with a serious bathroom I tend to use my own and not theres.

I know when friends have arrived, they come over with a cup or mug in there hand (normally empty) or a can of beer in the case of Si and Sarah (Mr and Mrs Dodgey).... If you turn up with a mug, someone will fill it... that way you get to chat..

I am terrible with names... I am very visual.. so everyone knows me.. but because I do not recognise you it should not put you off of saying hi i am.........

Bob:thumb:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
If the time it takes Dodgey (Si ) to get from my RV to his (3 over is anything to go by he talks to everyone)... same when i set up everyone turns up (which is nice) and chat..

When I walk Ezzie I say hi to people.. takes hours sometimes getting round and Sue wonders if the scooter has broken down... But for example with peterborough 93 motor homes... boy that is going to be hard work trying to say hi to everyone..

I try to say hi to all I meet.. even grumpy JJ in the mornings.. he hates being woken up before 12 noon..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But often people just feel shy...

As for the CC (C&CC) and the showers, yes noticed that.. but having an RV with a serious bathroom I tend to use my own and not theres.

I know when friends have arrived, they come over with a cup or mug in there hand (normally empty) or a can of beer in the case of Si and Sarah (Mr and Mrs Dodgey).... If you turn up with a mug, someone will fill it... that way you get to chat..

I am terrible with names... I am very visual.. so everyone knows me.. but because I do not recognise you it should not put you off of saying hi i am.........

Bob:thumb:
i aint got a clue what you look like,but i remember that big dog of yours:thumb::ROFLMAO:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
1. No idea. I always acknowledge people.
2. Why are people wanting showers at 9:45 when they should be out enjoying themselves and making the most of the day? The time for showers is [HI]6:30 when you get up[/HI] :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In attacking the post, not the [STRIKE]deranged[/STRIKE] poster,
6.30???
No wonder you is daft!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back