Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Has anyone bought one of the Snooper Satnav's advertised in the CC magazine yet, are they OK. I have a Swift Bolero with a standard Blaupunkt satnav/Reverse camera screen and find it pretty useless, The Snooper is advertised as having rev/cam compatibility, can this be achieved using the standard Fiat/Swift wiring connections and plugs , and how easy was it please.:Smile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I have a snooper 7000 works fine

I have the snooper 7000 - ventura.. works fine, purchased it at Lincoln year before last.. taken me all over Europe and the UK... it has the ACIS sites loaded on it. can set it so it knows I am truck size with a trailer.. has the height, weight and how long etc.,

Bob

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
Has anyone bought one of the Snooper Satnav's advertised in the CC magazine yet, are they OK. I have a Swift Bolero with a standard Blaupunkt satnav/Reverse camera screen and find it pretty useless, The Snooper is advertised as having rev/cam compatibility, can this be achieved using the standard Fiat/Swift wiring connections and plugs , and how easy was it please.:Smile:

I bought a Snooper sat nav, tested it on a very narrow road that I know - it didn't work! Sent it back for a refund and returned to using my Tomtom.

Don't forget, it only 'knows' restrictions which are published by the local authority involved. No sat nav actually knows the width of roads. Better to use a navigation device in tandem with a good map.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back