7.5 metre hose with fitting - £2.99! (1 Viewer)

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Homebargains, which we have always called Home and Bargain, are selling "childrens" 7.5 metre hosepipes, complete with fittings, for £2.99.

Cannot really imagine why children would need hosepipes, but for us at least, just about the right length to leave on board for tank filling.

Available in red or blue, with natty little motifs along the side.

Can be seen here.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
My sister and BiL both use the hoses in the summer on the kids when they get noisey. Great family fun :ROFLMAO:::bigsmile:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Homebargains, which we have always called Home and Bargain, are selling "childrens" 7.5 metre hosepipes, complete with fittings, for £2.99.

Cannot really imagine why children would need hosepipes, but for us at least, just about the right length to leave on board for tank filling.

Available in red or blue, with natty little motifs along the side.

Can be seen here.

Just had a look at this and it might be perfect for my slip mixing machine, the trigger in the gun on mine is broken:Doh: and this would certainly be a lot cheaper than getting a replacement from the usual supplier:thumb: Thank you!
Margaret:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Sounds great but our nearest store is 58 miles away though one should be opening shortly nearer to us..... 33 miles :Sad: Jane

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back