Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
Hi all,

We are not yet with a motorhome but hope to have one by the end of the year. Last week in Portugal we met some nice guys camping at Silves who told us about this site and how helpful it is. We are absolute beginners so would like help so we don't make too many mistakes

Kazbill

Free Member
Apr 2, 2012
Stevenage
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi RogeTeri,

Even the experts ask for help. We have been motorhoming for a few years now and made a mistake with our first. We rushed into it, but the 'layout' was wrong for us. Good luck with whatever motorhome you choose - just enjoy it:roflmto:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Hi folks and :welcome:

I see you are in Peterborough so best get yourselves along to the National Motorhome Show nearby later this month, where you will see all types of moterhomes and associated bits and bobs.
While you are there you could also call in at the Funsters camping area to meet a few members for a chat and most likely a bevvie or two:thumb:

Brian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
Hi RogerTeri..... welcome from a newish member too! .

I just got my first MH after a year searching ebay autotrader and other web sites till i found the right one at the right price. I would say take you`re time and go in as many as possibble to choose best layout and make model for you.

You are in the right place for any advice you need my fellow members have given me great advice on all things MH related and beyond .:thumb:

Kazbill

Free Member
Apr 2, 2012
Stevenage
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi RogeTeri,

Even the experts ask for help. We have been motorhoming for a few years now and made a mistake with our first. We rushed into it, but the 'layout' was wrong for us. Good luck with whatever motorhome you choose - just enjoy it:roflmto:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi all,

We are not yet with a motorhome but hope to have one by the end of the year. Last week in Portugal we met some nice guys camping at Silves who told us about this site and how helpful it is. We are absolute beginners so would like help so we don't make too many mistakes

Welcome to Fun, if you go to the Peterborough show, look for Camper UK's stand and ask for Dean, he owns the dealership and is a straight guy to deal with

Tell him Peter from Johns Cross sent you :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back