Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The smell of the cooking bacon slowly bought the funsters from their slumber at the Chester rally. They started arriving at 10 am just as it stopped raining and most had a second breakfast by 11:30. Big thanks to Tony (jaygee) Head Fryer and bacon packet opener, Roll butterers Jackie (jaygee) and Cath (Champers) And Liz, (Chrisboyo) who doubled as treasurer and payment enforcer. A lovely social breakfast. :ROFLMAO:

Have fun Funsters:thumb:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Fabulous! I'm glad you're having such a great time and would love to be there with you. Maybe soon! Have a lovely day. ::bigsmile:

Ok - here's the truth. I'm really peed off and would still love to be there with you. So would Sandy who is sulking in the garage and Ellie sitting on the chair beside me, shivering after a clipping. Have a lovely day still and hope to see you all soon. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Wonderful way to start a morning:thumb:

Apologies to Jim & Jaygee for complaining about the time their bacon-butty shop opened my watch must have been a tad fast:RollEyes:

Nov 8, 2010
France 86
Funster No
MH
Chausson Allegro
Exp
Since 2010
Nearly slept in and missed it Jim due to Network Rail jet washing their trains at 2.30am ish. :whatthe: Those who were there know what I mean :ROFLMAO:.

Just arrived home so it won't bother us tonight and I hope the ones staying on don't have a repeat.
A great week-end/site with good FUN :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Destination Unknown

Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
Bacon Butties..mmmm

Another exciting day at Fun at Chester, Bacon buttie or two for brunch and then off into Chester for a wander around, once we got off the field as theres always a friendly face to speak to.
Walked around the wall along the river and into the park where the treerats (grey sqibbles) scurrying around burrying there nuts which they were taken from your hand.
Thanks Jim and team for a friendly first rally with Fun, and all we have met.

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Yes, thank you very much Sian and Jim and all who helped in giving the many first timers like ourselves a very warm welcome, not just breakfast but also cakes and Pims. I will need Shifty to tell us what he was on last night as he never heard the noise from the Network Rail team, can he share it out next time please?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back