Mar 10, 2012
Halifax, UK
Funster No
MH
Class A
Exp
Feb 12
Hi,

My wife Ginny, our dog Trixie and I (Sascha) had our first ever experience in a motorhome and met a great couple in Brugge who told us about this website (thanks Lorna and Tom::bigsmile:). For our virgin voyage we travelled from Yorkshire down along the Moselle River to Trier in Germany (recommended for history and wine people) then to Luxembourg and we loved it!!! We are now planning a trip down to Pompeii (possibly in June-ish). I have purchase the Aires of France but may need other books for the rest of Europe- any recommendations?

Anyway, learning a lot reading all the posts and look forward to meeting more funsters!!!

Cheers

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Sascha & Ginney, welcome to motorhome fun, glad you have founds us a great friendly site with lots of information and banter as well :welcomefunster:

Mar 2, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
c.. autocruise starblazer
Exp
8 years
Ginny and Sascha , Hi again .

It was good to meet you in Brugge . We thoroughly enjoyed the chats (and beers )::bigsmile:. Welcome to the site , you will pick up masses of info here. Hope to catch up with you again ,,,, soon :thumb:

Tom & Lorna

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Hi!

Welcome! We are all as mad as a bag of meerkats on LSD, but make great company!

See you at a meet!:thumb:

We use the Camperstop Europe books for our travels!

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
If you're going to Italy you will find a book of Sostas (Italian equivalent to aires) useful. Vicarious books do a couple.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi,

My wife Ginny, our dog Trixie and I (Sascha) had our first ever experience in a motorhome and met a great couple in Brugge who told us about this website (thanks Lorna and Tom::bigsmile:). For our virgin voyage we travelled from Yorkshire down along the Moselle River to Trier in Germany (recommended for history and wine people) then to Luxembourg and we loved it!!! We are now planning a trip down to Pompeii (possibly in June-ish). I have purchase the Aires of France but may need other books for the rest of Europe- any recommendations?

Anyway, learning a lot reading all the posts and look forward to meeting more funsters!!!

Cheers

Hello and welcome, It is great to meet another Ginny, apart from Jim's daughter you are the only other one I know!!

I am sure you will enjoy Motorhomefun, it is a great site with very friendly people and some good advice!

Ginny and Mike

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Mmmm, this is definatly going to be an interesting site :ROFLMAO::Doh::Eeek:

Hi, I promise you will get use to it, but it may take a while. :winky:

:welcome: to fun, we also like Brugge :whatthe: the most expensive aire we have ever stayed on, :winky: but great place to visit. :thumb:

The ACSI camping card is a good one to use, but not in peak season.

Link Removed

::bigsmile: Bob and Jane.

You will have to try to get along to a rally or meet sometime. :thumb:
:flyingwelcome:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi , a book I have used is Camperstop it covers all of europe not all of the aires etc are covered, but one good point you can down load all of the points of each aire etc to your sat nav. Terry :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back