Trip to Cornwall & Dorset (1 Viewer)

Slackhouse

Free Member
Sep 19, 2010
Hebden Bridge
Funster No
Exp
One
Hi - we are planning our trip to Cornwall and Dorset. Can anybody reccomend any CL/CS or other small sites local to the Eden Project and Lyme Regis.
Thanks Pete

Bushtrekker

Free Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Second time around.
I'll watch this one with interest.

I'm heading down there at the end of the month, first to Lyme and then across to Cornwall. I think there is a car park as you come down the hill from Charmouth into Lyme where you can stay overnight and the site we use for camping is Newlands at Charmouth. Not sure about at the Eden Project, but I'm sure someone will know. Padstow will be lively on Mayday weekend and I'm just trying to find somewhere near there on a bus route, so we can use our bus passes as parking is a pain there :Smile:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Look at Doubletrees Farm for the Eden Project. Just 1 mile away and if you walk there you get a discount! :thumb::thumb:

Close to bus route into St Austell and Par and Fowey and Mevagissey!

We hope to be there for a month from about 9th May!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Look at Doubletrees Farm for the Eden Project. Just 1 mile away and if you walk there you get a discount! :thumb::thumb:

Close to bus route into St Austell and Par and Fowey and Mevagissey!

We hope to be there for a month from about 9th May!

I stopped there on Penny's recommendation, good site, nice fresh eggs and a couple of decent pubs in the village !!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi , Doubletrees :thumb: good site I can only second what others have said, well worth stopping here, when we stopped the owner nice old guy asked us to wait 5 mins while he mowed our pitches ( thats service) then later that day returned with eggs (FREE) for our breakfast , we didnt go to eden project as didnt know what to do with the dog it turned out that the owner then said he had a kennel with a run for people to leave there dogs in dont know if thats still the case. Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi , Another campsite we used last year in marazion doves meadow nice small site couple hundred yards from beach which over looks st michaels mount and about quarter of a mile from village , simple but pleasant. Terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back