southampton motorhome show (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Hi is anyone going to Broadlands House Romsey over easter if so come & say hello happy travels cheers Rod:thumb:

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
We'll be there! We're taking extra woolies and hot water bottles, as it looks like it might be a touch on the chilly side!

Steve :Smile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, never been to any of the appletree exhibition shows, so I would not know what they were like. ::bigsmile: So you will have to fill us in, on what you think :Smile: and looking at the cost they seem more expensive than the others we go to. :Doh:

Imagine say 50 funsters in all size vehicles and our party tents, :winky: would you think we would enjoy it. :ROFLMAO: Given the location I don't know that its ideal for that many, but then we live a long way from anywhere.:winky::roflmto:

It says free entertainment but not what sort, or who. :whatthe:

But I would like to see what you think. :thumb: Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
Hi, never been to any of the appletree exhibition shows, so I would not know what they were like. ::bigsmile: So you will have to fill us in, on what you think :Smile: and looking at the cost they seem more expensive than the others we go to. :Doh:

Imagine say 50 funsters in all size vehicles and our party tents, :winky: would you think we would enjoy it. :ROFLMAO: Given the location I don't know that its ideal for that many, but then we live a long way from anywhere.:winky::roflmto:

We went to the Appletree show at Exeter, which was freezing, but I thought it was pretty good. We go as traders, but normally go to the evening entertainment if there is any (there wasn't at Exeter).

I've heard (but not officially) that the entertainment at Romsey will be bingo, a band and a comedian.

This show is the only one in the South though, so maybe worth a trip for those who don't want to schlepp north of London or do battle with the M25?

It's also in the grounds of Broadlands House, so should be a nice venue.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Jane loves a game of bingo, she can do at least 3 cards. :whatthe: And I'm not joking. :roflmto:

But always Interested in something different, but it has to worth the distance travelled. :Smile: If its just a few dealers and very little else, we would not bother, we have lots of shows anyway, and some are better than others. I know if we can get enough funsters anywhere we have a great time, but being a more expensive show, it has to be worth it, or we just as well be in a field somewhere for a lot less money. :winky: Bob.

Last edited:
OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp

hi bob its a first for us but heard its not bad so going to give it a go but as you say a bit expensive still a bit closer to home so will save on fuel cheers Rod:thumb:

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
We'll be there! We're taking extra woolies and hot water bottles, as it looks like it might be a touch on the chilly side!

Hi as long as its not like scotland at the moment we should be ok note the emphasis on should cheers Rod:rain:

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
Oh, just remembered we've got three pairs of complimentary tickets to the show! :Doh:

Happy to send them out first class tomorrow to the senders of the first three PMs received ::bigsmile:

It's not clear on the tickets whether they cover camping over the weekend - sorry!

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We have booked to go there from the 7th. Looks a good weekend. Say hello if you see us. We have 2 funster smilies on the windows so not bard to spot us. Couldnt book with funsters as there wasnt a group going. Had £10 off as we are members of CC club. Will look out for you.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back